Dodge SRT-4

toMsons
toMsonsLLC
Anyone have one, or seen it in the used lot. I badly want one, and never seen it. It should be really cheap, not sure. No one has answered me back in days in other threads, to spread out with way to many pages. Need a thread to attract attention to my struggle. I'll trade you something that you may want. Even if just from the regular dealership. Thank you,

112_0306_3way_z%2B2003_dodge_neon_srt-4%2Bfront_side_view.jpg

JUST PICKED UP: A Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 '00 from the used lot for north of $200,000. It has about 500 k/m on it, just saying if anyone is interested. I'd be willing to accept trades, even from regular dealership cars. Long as it's fast and worth a good chunk of change, this is a pretty rare car. Also have a M3 CSL '03, Mustang Cobra R '00, and a 330i '05 for grabs (Just picked the 330i up, my last one went quick). Just hit me up if you want any of these cars.

Last edited:
It will appear eventually, just give it some time, Excellent choice by the way, Love mine (real one)👍

There's 800 cars that show up in an area where there's only 20-25 at one time. Think of the chances.

If you're willing to trade, please have a clue what you want. Be it from the regular dealership, or used. Don't care if you want a car just for the color. I seriously cannot guess what you want. To many cars, guessing I am only bound to say something you have no want for. The bad used dealership doesn't make trades easy. Thank you guys,

Gonna go race a few races with the Clio Renault Sport V6 ('00) I had to buy for one of the events that I skipped. Hope 350HP is good enough for Bob in B-Spec! French need better cars available.

Last edited:
I want a super gt car and have a srt4 I'm happy to give u a gallardo aswell if that sweetens the deal..?

I'm in the same boat, i have been looking for a srt4 aswell ans cant seem to find one.

But I guess when i find it, I will appreciate it just that much more lol.

Did you not notice the other thing you even quoted. A Gallardo........which atleast makes it a closer trade.

I've seen a few of them, not interested in getting one but I did happen to notice it. If it's any help the used car lot does a full refresh every 5 races.👍
Also races that were started then backed out of count if you're trying to speed things up or keeping count.

Did you not notice the other thing you even quoted. A Gallardo........which atleast makes it a closer trade.
Yes sir, I actually did notice. My comment was a bit vague. But what I was trying to say is that a 250,000 buck car, plus a 30,000 buck car doesn't equal 500,000 or higher. Is the rarity, or randomness of a Dodge SRT-4 worth over 200,000? I don't think so, and this is what I was implying. I'd be willing to trade something like a 330i from BMW, something in the ballpark. Even though the BMW is worth twice as much as the SRT-4, this is at least in the general ball park.

Back