Does anyone else keep losing their login bonus?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
london_racer11
It seems with each passing day, my login bonus keeps on decreasing, even though I go on gt6 every day. For example, yesterday I was on 200% as usual, and today its dropped down to 130% for no reason. I've been signed in to psn the whole time, so it cant be that either.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Yay another, please use the search button and you will find tons of threads about it, the login bonus is bugged! Close this please, thanks.

Yesterday, I lost the 200% bonus, but then today I had it back again.

But I analyzed it. Yesterday, some internet problem happened, and froze the loading screen for a while. And then it showed that an error has occurred, and that "I didn't accept the terms & conditions" which was weird. I signed out and then signed in to PSN again. After that, I won a race, and the bonus lost. I tried logging in again, and still no bonus.

Then a while ago, it's back... all 200% of it.

As @goukipau has said this has been covered in multiple other threads but just one more time for the hell of it....

It's an oversight in the game and here's what you MUST do in order to retain your log-in bonus.

1) Sign into the game
2) Click log-in bonus notice to clear it
3) Press Start or navigate to the menu (top right of screen)
4) Take the "save" option
5) Wait until done
6) Quit game and go do whatever else you wanted to do.

The issue is caused because simply clicking the bonus notice does NOT force the game to save. Lots of folks are saying thing like do a race, change your car but all of these are unnecessary. You just have to manually force the game to save and then you are good to go 👍

Last edited:
Back