does it make sense to buy a regular Driving Force ??

hello , i have a PS1+ PS2 and am now playing GT4

a few years ago i bought myself a Madcatz MC2 steering wheel for GT2 and i didn't like it that much (maybe because the settings were crap?) , now i have the opportunity to buy a regular Driving Force (so no PRO :grumpy: ) for very little money ...

would you guys concern this as an upgrade or not worth spending a few bucks on ?

thx

The driving force wheel will definately be a big improvement over the Madcatz wheel.

But if it's worth it? That depends on how cheap you can get the wheel.
If it's very cheap, you should get it (like less than 25 euros).
If not, try to save your money a little longer, and you could try to find a second hand DFP on ebay or something.

I`m aiming on DFP for a not so very long time,and i will not be satisfied without 900 degrees,but that just me.Every other "regular" wheel that i tried,i didn`t liked.Most of them were crappy.If you`re low on cash(so am i :))
you could buy it,but i think that you will later not be satisfied,and you will regreat the cash that you spended on DF.So i IMHO suggest nope!
But again,i dont know what you think for "little money"!

thx 4 the replies
i could get it for 20 euros but it's already sold ..
a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to buy a DFP for 50 euros(!!!) but when I got there , it had already been sold to someone else :crazy: :scared:

well , i'll just do it with my dscontroller for now and save up until I can buy the DFP...

turbobilly
thx 4 the replies
i could get it for 20 euros but it's already sold ..
a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to buy a DFP for 50 euros(!!!) but when I got there , it had already been sold to someone else :crazy: :scared:

well , i'll just do it with my dscontroller for now and save up until I can buy the DFP...

It think that˙s a good choice!
Cya!

Back