does this tv support 4K 60fps ?

• Thread starter turk1993
  • 11 comments
but doesn't hdmi 2.0 support 4K60. I think its a type fault from philips.

HDMI may support upto 4K @ 60p or 4K 3D at 24p and 7.1 audio channels with ethernet and audio return, but that doesnt mean that the monitor can.

You will need a 4K monitor that has a 4K LCD panel in it(hence 4K) and those are expensive as hell.

But according to the specs

Schermresolutie: 3840 x 2160

With UHD screens be sure to check reviews with regard to input lag, many of them have input lag that is noticeable. (Not saying this is one, but always check). 4k/UHD screens generally have higher input lag than 1080p screens.

You may want to check the LG 55EG960V it will do full 4k at 60hz and with it being OLED the gaming lag is 49ms so not the slowest for such a large TV.

You may want to check the LG 55EG960V it will do full 4k at 60hz and with it being OLED the gaming lag is 49ms so not the slowest for such a large TV.
I don't see why OLED should help with input lag. Response time, yes, but not input lag. Though black level is the big reason to go with OLED.

To OP - there are some new TVs that can do UHD @ 60Hz and 1080p @ 120Hz. Some would argue that the latter is much more valuable at the moment.

lol have you seen the price, i can buy 5 4K tv's with that price but thnx. The max i can give right now is 700€ if its support 4K60fps.

lol have you seen the price, i can buy 5 4K tv's with that price but thnx. The max i can give right now is 700€ if its support 4K60fps.

What kind of computer you got to make games run at 60 fps at 4k btw ?

Unless you got a killer of a computer, your game will be uglier in 60 fps on cheap 4k tv that it will be on a good fullHD 21/9 tv for example.

What kind of computer you got to make games run at 60 fps at 4k btw ?

Unless you got a killer of a computer, your game will be uglier in 60 fps on cheap 4k tv that it will be on a good fullHD 21/9 tv for example.
I will currently play in 1080p but i will build a new rig this summer if the gtx 980 ti launches

21:9 TVs? Do they come with free hen's teeth?

Phillips had a crack at it, and I like the idea of it, but they're really not around are they? Monitors, yes. TVs, not that I know of.

Latest Posts

Back