Downforce setting confusion

• Thread starter Upirlikhyi
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I've never really messed with the downforce in other versions of GT. I was going to adjust the downforce on a car and the description said move the bar to the right for max effect. Is that max downforce? Sorry if this is a easy fix just a little confused

I've never really messed with the downforce in other versions of GT. I was going to adjust the downforce on a car and the description said move the bar to the right for max effect. Is that max downforce? Sorry if this is a easy fix just a little confused
Yes that is Max Downforce.

But keep in mind that maximum downforce is not always the best solution.

Especially since you achieve different values for the front and rear, which can throw your car off balance.

In addition, more downforce puts more strain on your chassis and tires, which means you may have to make adjustments here as well.

But keep in mind that maximum downforce is not always the best solution.

Especially since you achieve different values for the front and rear, which can throw your car off balance.

In addition, more downforce puts more strain on your chassis and tires, which means you may have to make adjustments here as well.
Thank you. I don't normally do a lot with the settings but I've noticed with how expensive upgrades are I just cant power my way thru the cafe stuff so I want to learn to get setups down better. I normally only adjust the roll bars and brake controller. But I'm slowly learning the other stuff in this version by trial and error

What parts change down force? I am trying to make my supra have way less down force for drifting. The minimum is 90? I have removed the wing and that seems to make no difference at all.
I also seen on YouTube someone has 6 gears but mine has 8? Changing the transmission doesn't change the number of gears either. I am so confused lol.

Back