DR and SR ?

• Thread starter gapper59
  • 5 comments
United States
Addison IL.
What are they, and what does the letter next to them mean?

Also, on the gages there's a MT (which I think stands for manual trans) but what's the number next to it?

Couldn't find an explanation for these in the forum or manual.

Thanks for any responses

Dr is driver rank. That’s about game progress. SR is sportsmanship rank. It’s about how cleanly you race (don’t wreck people) MT does in fact mean manual trans. The number is what gear you are in, or how many gears the vehicle has a max of.

Driver Rank = If there are 16 drivers signed up and you manage to finish from 1st to 8th, I assume DR will be increase and vice versa
Sportmanship Rank = Drive clean and you'll get S status .

DR is a currency which exchanged between drivers. Say a new driver will be have 1350 value of DR and if he/she keep winning, the 1350 will go up to 2000 and will be granted new rank ( E/D/C/B/A ).

Thank you both.
I assume an A ranking is the best, right?
Also, the drivers view I use has the current gear in a bigger box in the middle. But next to that is a smaller box with a red number (I think) that
pops up sometimes, that one I cant figure out.

S is the best.

DR is skill based, not progress based. The faster you are against your opponents, the hughrr DR you'll get.

Atm no one has DR S but some are close to it.

Oh! That little red number is the approximate year you should be in for the corner. How that’s determined I don’t know, what I can tell you is that most corners can be driven in one gear higher than that number (if you know what your doing)

Back