Driving experiences in Scotland - recommendations wanted [Urgent!]

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
Can anyone recommend a driving experience gift in Scotland? Has anyone had any direct experience of currently available stuff?

My mate turns 50 next week, and he has been karting with his 13 y.o. son, and they enjoyed it. He also has an 11 y.o daughter who might be interested too.

Knockhill is an obvious choice, but it would be great to hear from anyone who has actually had some experience there, or something similar within a day's reach of Edinburgh.

-

That said, more outlandish but 'family holiday' type ideas - like a voucher for a trackday at the Nurb or something - would also be welcome.

Any thoughts, suggestions, recommendations, and stories would be most welcome ASAP! :)

Well, there's the best drive in the world...

St+Andrews+18th+Tee.jpg

Do they still have those Red Letter Days available where you can rent a Ferrari for the day and stuff? Or am I stuck in the 90’s?

Do they still have those Red Letter Days available where you can rent a Ferrari for the day and stuff? Or am I stuck in the 90’s?
Yes, they do - that's exactly the kind of thing my friends and I are looking at.

I did a Ferrari driving day for my 30th and I loved it, but I must admit it was a bit disappointing in terms of actual driving time, which amounted to not much more than 5 minutes. I wanted to find something that feels like a bit less of a swindle, and something more like a half hour on track or more.

Does Porsche have an Experience Center close to you? I did one here and it was a good half day of running. They might do vouchers for one of them.

Latest Posts

Back