Driving Force Pro Wheel problems....

Hello everyone, I'm not really new to this site, but I've just finally made my account.
I am having a really annoying problem with my DrivingForce's Pedals and was hoping that someine could help me......If you all request pictures at the end of this please direct me or tell me where to go to get them set up.

Here's my Problem:
While driving in GT4 with my Logitec steering wheel (the black one), when I attemp to hit the gas The Brakes are applied at the same time.......It will be fine one minute and then out of no where, if I'm on the gas, the Brakes will be on. I have no clue what is going on besides bad curcuitry.......I've called Logitec and Polyphony and neither of them ever heard of this problem nor had any solution. I can't have it returned or replaced because my warranty was up a long time ago.
The wheel is currently back in the box =( waiting for me to run it over, set it an fire, blow it up, or trade it in at EBGames or Gamestop. I'm more than a litltle frustrated that I purchased a $150 wheel that no longer works and no one has a solution.......If anyone who reads this has an idea of what has happened to my pedals and can solve this because it's happened to you or you know someone who it has happened to please HELP!!

Like I siad in the beggining, if any of you would like me to take pix of the curcuitry in the pedals, just say so, but I do not know how you all upload pix to this forum yet, besides using imageshaq

Thanks for your time..........

OptionVideo aka Patrick

hahaa thanks
I'm about to check the link out right now, just wanted to say thanks for even attaempting to help........

wazzup TURBO good thing you convinced me to finally make an account in here

OptionVideo
hahaa thanks
I'm about to check the link out right now, just wanted to say thanks for even attaempting to help........

wazzup TURBO good thing you convinced me to finally make an account in here

I know that this is kinda off topic but i got some pic's of my OPTION Stream Z comin. :sly:

hahaa at the moment my pedals are working once again......dunno how long they are gonna hold up but thanks for the link gurs 👍

The wheel itself is really noisy *reeeeeenk* *reeeeeeenk* it's so horrible, think it needs some greasing in the turning mechanism..........dunno tho, I'm no expert at the wheel, I just use it........

Latest Posts

Back