Dutch Flag wanted - Everything in-game available.

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 56 comments

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
MyBoardNick
Hi,

I've been playing GT5 over a year and with every slow car I took a drive, I tried to search for a Dutch flag, this quest is still going on...
So now I offer a car or a ticket + 5 paints or 5 museumcards + 5 horns or 5 spare parts.

This I offer to the first one to post a picture of the Dutch flag taken on a GT5 track. Of course on which track it was is important!

Sample flag:
Nederlandse-vlag.jpg

Every car (make+model+color in 0/0/0 condition) is available for trade.
Every ticket in-game is available so are all museumcards/horns and paint colors!

Thanks!

Outeke

PS. The big "chair" flag on the tribune @ 24H Nordschleife does not count. It has to be like the picture.

There may be one in the Madrid course. There's a building in the background near that chicane before the starting line with a lot of flags lined up but they're all low res :)

EDIT: Just checked and there isn't one :(

Last edited:
Is this like a holy grail quest? You want to believe but you`ll never get?!?!?!
Or do you know where the flag is and you want us to go and find it?
Nice thread - always surprising, my orange friend. 👍

Is this like a holy grail quest? You want to believe but you`ll never get?!?!?!
Or do you know where the flag is and you want us to go and find it?
Nice thread - always surprising, my orange friend. 👍

Yes, yes and no.

Yes a holy grail
Yes, I believe I'll get it
No, I have no idea where (if) one is

Thanks, after a long search myself...I thought it was about time to ask for help! :)

Ryk
Better not look at the Dutch Embassy in London

Why is that? Now I don't dare to look....I bet Monatsende put his German flag on the building?
Now I have to wait at least 10 hours before I can see myself what there is in London.
My friend I love gt5 already spinned on London and couldn't find any yet...

Anybody else found one? Please :lol:?

[...]
I bet Monatsende put his German flag on the building?
Now I have to wait at least 10 hours before I can see myself what there is in London.
[...]

Ähm, my trip last week led me towards Geneva - not London. :sly:
And I doubt that I could sneak into an embassy, climb to the top of the building and change the flags. :lol: 007Monatsende...? No...

Sorry I was being silly the Dutch Embassy is miles away from Piccadilly.

If I had to pick a trakc then LeMans had massive grandstands with every flag under the sun on the main pit complex ... if it has been modelled in GT5?

Does seem odd that London has loads of Czech and Spanish even Finnish tourists, but no Dutch... That said if you run London in reverse and pass the first corner I use a Dutch Football supporter as a brake marker for the second Left hander (Regents sStreet in Charles the second street.)

Once you spot him you notice quite a few Orange men cheering you on.

Outeke Jones and the Last Crusade - Quest for the Dutch flag.

Good morning,

:lol: OK, didn't see that one coming hahahha
Yeah Finnish, Swedish, German and many more are splattered everywhere on GT5.
But just a single Dutch flag, just one?

I'll have a look at the reverse London track. Thanks for the tip 👍

Anybody else able to offer a flag instead of men?

I've run on multiple tracks looking for one, and haven't seen one. Seems GT5 is very anti-dutchflag.

I've run on multiple tracks looking for one, and haven't seen one. Seems GT5 is very anti-dutchflag.

Hey,

I know, if the Spyker C8 wouldn't be in the game, they probably wouldn't have sold it in the Netherlands :lol:
I appreciate your search a lot, which tracks did you inspect?
If you send a friends request to Outje1067, I'll forward some paint/glitch suits and tank horn. If your interested 👍

Thanks!!

Maybe it was Robin van Persie wandering about London in his international kit.

SNN0322JN--_1520799a.jpg

I think his life partner has the dutch flag - but she is tight lipped about where she saw it.

(When I saw this picture I thought it was a bit bonkers - Blue lipstick? Then I noticed it made the Dutch flag - but the poor girl from supporting the Spainish team has their flag - Red lipstick is nice, but Yellow teeth... aye caramba.

(Not flags at all at the 2005 LeMans track.)

I appreciate your search a lot, which tracks did you inspect?

Did a few slow laps at London and the Le Mans 2005 and 2009 track. There were a few others, but I don't remember what they were right now. They were all European tracks. Will do a few more again tonight for you. 👍

Just a quick question , do you know if there definately is a dutch flag in the game anywhere ? :)

I believe that's what he's trying to find out.

24H Nordschleife has a Dutch flag on the tribune...but that doesn't count for me 👍

Any on a pole would do, but I am indeed, as Santos said, are in search for it.

Thanks for the help!!!!

Outeke
Good morning,

:lol: OK, didn't see that one coming hahahha
Yeah Finnish, Swedish, German and many more are splattered everywhere on GT5.
But just a single Dutch flag, just one?

I'll have a look at the reverse London track. Thanks for the tip 👍

Anybody else able to offer a flag instead of men?

London hasn't the Dutch flag like I told ;) Eiger doesn't either.

It could have been in Sienna before that was patched!

Old Zandvoort - As Hugenholtz intended please.

Must be a dutch flag someplace. Maybe Indy... Arie won a few races there

I have also been looking for a dutch flag in Gran Turismo 5, never found one. In the end I just used this trick:

http://youtu.be/VLyTAjjefP4

Mohahaha, that is not really what the OP was searching for but like Monatsende said, I love it!!
Great creativity mate, that is worth something!
If your able to send a friends request to Outje1067 and tell me what you like to receive for it, I'll pass it on tomorrow. 👍
Every ticket/car/paint available. You choose 1 car or 1 ticket and 5 paints of your choice :)

Still searching for a real Dutch flag!

If your able to send a friends request to Outje1067 and tell me what you like to receive for it, I'll pass it on tomorrow. 👍
Glad you like it, don't need anything for it tho. :)

Back