DXRACER PS/COMBO/200

• Thread starter Georgeagea
  • 8 comments
Lebanon
Jounieh
Georgeagea
So I saw this seat https://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/product/1/simulator/racing_simulator/ps-combo-200/ in one of my local stores and I was jumping of happiness since all I see anywhere in here is Playseat Evolution/Revolution which aren't good seats as far as I know (from research, youtube and reviews).

The resemblance/similarity to the ART GT OMEGA caught my attention! (https://www.gtomegaracing.com/gt-om...pit/gt-omega-art-racing-simulator-cockpit-rs6)

Does anyone have any experience with this DXRACER?
Ordering that ART GT OMEGA and getting it to me will cost me maybe like 800$+ which is too much (we have too high shipping fees and customs fees and taxes).
I can get this DXRACER locally for around 450$.

Thanks.

I have about the same, as in yours link, but my named GT Omega. Bought it 4 years ago, because needed foldable stand. It is strong enough as foldable stand, but not so strong as not foldable. My stand dont have thease vertical parts they aded now. Actually I have bought all need parts and will do something similar tomorrow.
There is my rig

Attachments

• IMG_20161224_142026.jpg
    IMG_20161224_142026.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 81
I have about the same, as in yours link, but my named GT Omega. Bought it 4 years ago, because needed foldable stand. It is strong enough as foldable stand, but not so strong as not foldable. My stand dont have thease vertical parts they aded now. Actually I have bought all need parts and will do something similar tomorrow.
There is my rig
What do you exactly mean? Does it wobble? Isn't it very stable? What are the issues you face?
Thx.

Don't get me wrong. It is a good wheel stand but it isnt stable as a rock. When I use high powered cars with high grip (egz., LMP's) and need to do strong turn with wheel it moves to sides a bit and do some noises. I think this problem can be solved easy by adding those vertical parts. Maybe you wouldn't see a problem at all because that little moves to side you can notice not often and these moves not big.

Back