Endurance races custom music glitch?

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
So i'm trying to use my custom music from the XMB, it plays sometimes but that's like once every 5 times i load the mid-save in my endurance races, any solutions? i'm already 5hours into the 24hr race so i won't quit the race, possible solution in-game? it keeps playing the default music instead of the custom music.

Last edited:
Well now you are in the race, unless you quit out, there is nothing you can do about it.

To make it work you have to add it to the correct playlist for Race BGM, and/or disable the default music so it only plays yours.

Well now you are in the race, unless you quit out, there is nothing you can do about it.

To make it work you have to add it to the correct playlist for Race BGM, and/or disable the default music so it only plays yours.

I told you that it's completely random, it plays sometimes and doesn't, that's why i find it weird and a feature like this shouldn't be random, i already enabled custom music before going into the race and when i load the mid-race save it just goes back to the default in-game music.

This can be the result of a possible corrupt music file. Check your playlist and remove any corrupt or unsupported music files, as they will prevent your playlist from being played. On occasion, a PSN message will pop up saying "No Music Can Be Played".

This can be the result of a possible corrupt music file. Check your playlist and remove any corrupt or unsupported music files, as they will prevent your playlist from being played. On occasion, a PSN message will pop up saying "No Music Can Be Played".
Would be the case if the music never played but it randomly plays when i load the suspended race. like 3-5times it plays default music then it plays the custom music once or twice and it keeps doing that, im really confused on what may be the cause. the message doesn't pop at all.

Press start, quick option menu, turn BGM down to 0, play music from your PC over a hifi system.

That's what I usually do.

I had the same issue as well doing the Nurburgring 24. It was pretty much random when my music would come back again. Not sure what caused it to begin with, though I do have one suggestion. I think if before you press start race, if you let the grid load up, then there is a chance that your custom music will play.

I say this because it seemed when I jumped back in the race really quick, it was almost as if there wasn't time to load up my playlist or something. But when I let the grid load up, despite it not affecting the actual race or anything, it was as if it loaded up the playlist. It did not work every time though.

Back