Ford Falcon (XB) Coupe "The Beast" Eric Bana 1973

• Thread starter 20B_4ME
  • 7 comments
TWNTYB_4ME
F Caris
First off, who is he? Eric Bana is an Australian film and television actor. He began his career as a comedian in the sketch comedy series Full Frontal before gaining critical recognition in the biographical film Chopper.

Ok so this old Falcon is owned by a famous actor. So what? Isn't there already another thread here for this car? Nope. Not one like this. This car is so unique and so far from it's original form that calling it a stock XB Falcon is like calling a T-rex a tame little lizzard.

Here is a full story on this car by Hot Rod magazine: http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/hrdp_0704_1973_xb_ford_falcon_coupe/viewall.html

hrdp_0704_102_z%2B1973_XB_ford_falcon_coupe%2Beric_bana.jpg

eric+bana+xb.jpeg

love-the-beast1.jpg

I had been meaning to watch the movie about this car for a while but never got around to it.

inb4 Ando1700 says
Come on where are all the Aussie Drivers out there to vote on some Classic Aussie Muscle Cars !!
:lol:
Or maybe it doesn't count because it's so heavily modified

Last edited:
Of course! Some talented car lover created the livery for "The Beast" in Forza 4, and naturally, I bought and applied it. Somewhere in my photo library... I'll see if I can find it and post it.

"Love the Beast" is a must-see movie for car lovers, not just us Aussies.

In this part of the world, it's available on Netflix streaming.

image.jpg

Here are the FM4 shots. Unfortunately, the interior is nothing like "The Beast". I tried the maximum weight reduction, hoping that the back seats might disappear. Nope.

However, I did set it up with very close to 600 horsepower, as Eric Bana describes in the movie.

Love the Beast 2.jpg
Love the Beast 3.jpg
Love the Beast 4.jpeg
Love the Beast 5.jpeg
Love the Beast 6.jpeg

Back