Expired GT6 GLC Code

• Thread starter ghost16
  • 30 comments
Malaysia
KL
adibfariz
Hi to all GT fanz, can someone help me on this matter im having problem to redeem my GLC code from GT6 15th Anniversary Edition because it show that the code has been expired on 4/12/14...can i gain for a new code? Where should i refer this matter to?

Hi to all GT fanz, can someone help me on this matter im having problem to redeem my GLC code from GT6 15th Anniversary Edition because it show that the code has been expired on 4/12/14...can i gain for a new code? Where should i refer this matter to?
you cannot do anything with it anymore since the dateline was around a week ago..you need to redeem the code before the dateline

I recently received the GT5 Signature Edition, with unused code for the Stealth Cars

The code was in the bottom of the box, in the corner. Covered by mold and surrounded wiht a cloud of foul smell:P
The code expiring 31.12.2012.

I used the code two hours ago. And it was valid, and I downloaded the Stealth Cars:cheers:

I'm curious about the answer you will get by Sony.

There were many people who did not get their code, in December 2013. Because some nonsense at a major retailer. Think this was in the UK. And they never got their codes, I think ...

Then the answer was that it was limited quantities of codes, issued by Sony, PD or someone else.

Assuming that you have tried to use your code...

Good luck, fighting the Man...:sly:

I recently received the GT5 Signature Edition, with unused code for the Stealth Cars

The code was in the bottom of the box, in the corner. Covered by mold and surrounded wiht a cloud of foul smell:P
The code expiring 31.12.2012.

I used the code two hours ago. And it was valid, and I downloaded the Stealth Cars:cheers:

I'm curious about the answer you will get by Sony.

There were many people who did not get their code, in December 2013. Because some nonsense at a major retailer. Think this was in the UK. And they never got their codes, I think ...

Then the answer was that it was limited quantities of codes, issued by Sony, PD or someone else.

Assuming that you have tried to use your code...

Good luck, fighting the Man...:sly:

I did try to enter the code at PS Store but pop-up error appear on my screen that say the code was invalid.

I received an email reply from Sony yesterday and they asking about my proof of purchase of that game and my code...but untill now there is no replied yet from them...

I have my receipt from when I bought the anniversary edition from a web shop, in Malaisia.

If you need one...

I already send my purchase receipt to Sony and got replied from them : Regarding your enquiry of the voucher code of the game GRAN TURISMO 6, we have verified the code provided and found the expiration date of the code: 0000-0000-0000 is 12/06/2014. However, the game was purchased on the 12/18/2013. As the software content itself is intact and is not defective, also, the introduction of the content has included details of the software. We regret to inform that we are not able to process any refund or exchange requests.

Too bad...

Have seen the codes for sale on eBay.
If you were to buy some codes from eBay, I think you have to buy a code that matches the region your PSN account is registered to.

Too bad...

Have seen the codes for sale on eBay.
If you were to buy some codes from eBay, I think you have to buy a code that matches the region your PSN account is registered to.

Im using both account US n Malaysia acc for GT5 n 6. Is there any other way that i can buy same DLC code as i get from this GT6 15th Anniversary Edition for replacement?

@ghost16 I have some Malaysian codes, which expired 2014/12/4... which I can not use. Since I have a European PSN account.

I bought AE asia version, simply because I wanted the "Beyond the Apex" booklet:dopey:

Want to try my codes?:dopey:

Last edited:
@ghost16 I have some Malaysian codes, which expired 2014/12/4... which I can not use. Since I have a European PSN account.

I bought AE asia version, simply because I wanted the "Beyond the Apex" booklet:dopey:

Want to try my codes?:dopey:

You mention that code expired on 4/12/14 right? Today is already 21/12/14 is the code still valid? Anyway i like the "Beyond the Apex" booklet....so much of info inside that booklet...

Sounds like you bought a secondhand copy...
we have verified the code provided and found the expiration date of the code: 0000-0000-0000 is 12/06/2014. However, the game was purchased on the 12/18/2013.
Also it's odd that every part of their response makes sense except for this sentence:
As the software content itself is intact and is not defective, also, the introduction of the content has included details of the software.
Did they really write that or has it been translated?

Sounds like you bought a secondhand copy... Also it's odd that every part of their response makes sense except for this sentence:Did they really write that or has it been translated?

But i bought the game new complete with plastic seal n packaging....

That is the original message i received from them (sony)....

But i bought the game new complete with plastic seal n packaging...
So you bought it on 18th December 2013 and waited until this week to try and redeem the codes?
That is the original message i received from them (sony)....
It makes zero sense as a sentence. Every other sentence does, but that one is completely free of grammar.

Edit: And stop double-posting. If you're still the last poster on a thread, use the Edit button to put new information into your post, or the multiquote features to quote more than one individual at once.

Last edited:
-GT6 Code expires IN 2018.12.31
-Famine said the truth!

But inside my game box it show my DLC code only valid until 12/6/14....

Coden is sent. Let me know if it was valid....

Ok thanks....i will try it later....

So you bought it on 18th December 2013 and waited until this week to try and redeem the codes?It makes zero sense as a sentence. Every other sentence does, but that one is completely free of grammar.

Yes i bought that game on 18th Dec 2013 but my mistake i forgot to redeem it before the time given because im having a internet problem at my home before this....does anyone having this kind of problem before this and how this thing can be fix....does anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i bought that game on 18th Dec 2013 but my mistake i forgot to redeem it before the time given because im having a internet problem at my home before this....does anyone having this kind of problem before this and how this thing can be fix....does anyone know?
Then, assuming that weird mess of grammar from Sony is actually Sony's response, no it can't be fixed.

You let the code expire without using it, therefore it has expired. Sony's response to you said they won't fix it...

Then, assuming that weird mess of grammar from Sony is actually Sony's response, no it can't be fixed.

You let the code expire without using it, therefore it has expired. Sony's response to you said they won't fix it...

My mistake....but i just want to know if Sony can replace for a new code even i have official purchase receipt for the game....

Back