Extreme DFGT Mod

• Thread starter burcakayc
  • 8 comments
Turkey
Turkey
i'm sorry for my english it is not my native langauge
i'm building a highend butonbox, H shifter and pedal set with arduino and using real car parts. i have a old DFGT can i mod and connect this wheel with arduino? (stronger and quite motor, real wheel) do you know any sample project?

building a steering wheel from is so complicated and expensive for me. how can i improve my DFGT

i have a old DFGT can i mod and connect this wheel with arduino?

In theory, yes, but in practice it really depends on your knowledge, time, budget and what you want to play. I mean, using an Arduino or network of Arduinos you could do pretty much anything you could think of including converting an entire car to work as a sim controller, so you'll have to narrow it down - are you playing on PC or console and what do you want your button box to control?

In theory, yes, but in practice it really depends on your knowledge, time, budget and what you want to play. I mean, using an Arduino or network of Arduinos you could do pretty much anything you could think of including converting an entire car to work as a sim controller, so you'll have to narrow it down - are you playing on PC or console and what do you want your button box to control?
i have all parts of W124 i will play city car driving and ETS2. not racing games. i have unlimited time. its most like an hobby. it can cost me a year no problem. bugget is 3000 dollar.
Chasis will be wooden handmade 4 screen support (under construction)
i will use the spare part of my W124 seats steering wheel gear stick gauges etc.
But steering wheel is cost me over 1000 dollar in my country and so complicated for my mechanic knowledge i was wonder. may i mod dfgt with more powerfull and quite motors and use in my project

Last edited:
Back