Fanatec CSL V2 Pedals - Calibration question...

• Thread starter Ian JB
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ian Bick
Hi,

I have just received my new pedals. All the other stuff is one back order. :grumpy:

I seem to think that on the old pedals (V1) I could set different values from the screen in Gran Turismo 7. I cannot find that menu now.

Am I right in thinking that I need to use the Fanalab programme through a Windows computer? Or have I missed something here?

Thank you, as always, for any insight you have to offer! :)

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

Hi,

I have just received my new pedals. All the other stuff is one back order. :grumpy:

I seem to think that on the old pedals (V1) I could set different values from the screen in Gran Turismo 7. I cannot find that menu now.

Am I right in thinking that I need to use the Fanalab programme through a Windows computer? Or have I missed something here?

Thank you, as always, for any insight you have to offer! :)

Best regards to all here.

Ian.
Not Fanalab, you need to use the Fanatec control panel. I set my pedal dead zones etc with that while the wheelbase is connected to my laptop. I never use the in game options for GT7.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you for that. I think I am going to use them "factory set" for now. Then I am going to have to buy a laptop when the wheel and base arrive.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Ian.

Back