Fanatec V3 pedals damper kit

• Thread starter Gorefast
  • 4 comments
Germany
NRW
apaul3133
A few days ago I heard for the first time of the Fanatec damper kit for the V3 pedals (again thank you, @Gogga ...). I use my V3 pedals for 3 years now and am happy with them. But now I think about adding the damper kit for the throttle pedal. Has anyone here experiences with this kit?

I don't have the V3s but the eBay damper I bought for my CSL pedals was a great upgrade for very little money. So much easier to modulate and the pedal action is actually quieter than it was previously.

I have the damper on both throttle and brakes. I find the damper for the throttle really helpful and more real feel. It helps me with a measured throttle input and avoids the snap oversteer w too quick an input. For brakes it depends on your set up but I think it adds to a more realistic brake pedal feeling. But if I had to choose one, it would be throttle pedal.

Those who want really instant throttle input will likely find the damper is not for them

EDIT: If using the Brake Performance Kit, that creates a very stiff Brake pedal so the damper is really not doing anything

Last edited:
I have the damper on both throttle and brakes. I find the damper for the throttle really helpful and more real feel. It helps me with a measured throttle input and avoids the snap oversteer w too quick an input. For brakes it depends on your set up but I think it adds to a more realistic brake pedal feeling. But if I had to choose one, it would be throttle pedal.

Those who want really instant throttle input will likely find the damper is not for them
Thank you for your helpful Input. Now I tend to stay without the damper as I like a direct feeling.

Back