favorite team to race for?F1 2010-2016 

England
England
porthillking
Hi everyone.
I was wondering, what is your favorite team to drive for in CM?
Mine is Force India, as it handles perfectly for me, and it got me to my first championship :)

Last edited:
McLaren Mercedes,
Lotus-Renault,
Lotus Renault.

These are my three favorites to drive for. McLaren because it's my favorite of the top three
Renault because it's not as fast as the top three teams which on expert makes the races more intresting.
Lotus because it's very slow which makes it very intresting.

I like the look of all the cars when I'm driving too.

I am currently with Ferrari for my 4th season and I love them!
I also like Mercedes GP ( I am a Mercedes GP fan!) Sauber & Force India:sly:

I've only played F1 2010 for a few months before F1 2011 came out, and these are my first 2 f1 games I've played (20 years of age, almost 21)

I've been with Williams (professional difficulty with abs on, tc full, automatic)

Lotus (professional with abs off and tc medium, still automatic)

And now Lotus-Renault (legend with abs off, tc varying between off and medium, and gonna start trying manual next race, which is at Singapore)

So far its a lot more challenging than what I thought it was going to be like, but I find it addicting to get better and better when I have time to get on the PS3. So far the Lotus-Renault has been my favorite car to race with.

Williams; same team that Jacques Villeneuve won driver championship in 1997; plus I prefer the engine note/sound too

Williams; same team that Jacques Villeneuve won driver championship in 1997; plus I prefer the engine note/sound too
Pity it's not as good as the williams Jaques won the championship in...

Jaques Villeneuve is one driver who should have got it together and got back into F1 years ago

Seeing as I only tend to drive cockpit view, that has more of a bearing on which cars are good, due to the mirrors etc.

Red Bull is good as is Ferrari, Williams not so good

im currently racing for williams but the team i drive for the most is mercedes gp because the 7 times world champion micheal schumacher is with them

Latest Posts

Back