• 12 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
zzgto012.jpg

FERRARI 288 GTO SHRINE

All this searching for pictures of gorgeous cars for that other thread has got me on a mission to find quality pictures of arguably the most drop-dead gorgeous car ever created, the almighty Ferrari 288 GTO. I don't think I'll be popular for making this thread, but this car is just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and has been my favourite car since it's release and I was but a young lad in 1984.

So, if anyone else would like to share their thoughts and pictures on the deity that is the 288 then please do so here. We need more pics!!!

You can't argue with this...

DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0049.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

288gtob.jpg

288gtoo.jpg

zzgto001.jpg

zzgto003.jpg

zzgto004.jpg

zzgto002.jpg

zzgto006.jpg

zzgto007.jpg

zzgto008.jpg

zzgto009.jpg

zzgto010.jpg

Thank you, pimp_racer. May good luck and fortune shower you for the rest of your days!

Oh man. The 288 is my favourite Ferrari of all time. Performance that would rival most of todays supercars, and this was 15 years ago. And those looks :drool:

The best Ferrari evermade, much underrated. It started out as a modified 308 and eventually become the mule and test bed for the forthcoming F40. I remember when I was much younger that a computer game designer called Archer Mclean bought one with the proceeds he made on his latest game at the time, 'Jimmy Whites' Whirlwind Snooker (Commodore 64 or Amiga, I think) I believe he still has it as it appeared in the recent Marks & Spencer DVD on Ferraris, the number plate has his initals.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 12
Back