FIA GT1 videos - where to get them in HD?

• Thread starter Mr. S
  • 2 comments

Mr. S

Nikon Fanboy
Premium
France
Paris
I remember seeing a video of the 2010 Spa GT1 race in HD on their official stream (www.dailymotion.com/GT1) but all the "HQ videos" on there seem to be in 576p now. Do they have any other channel or website? GT1 isn't covered on French TV at all, sadly.

http://gt1world.com/ doesn't even link (directly, some videos are linked tho) to their DM channel, so I'm unsure if there are any other official sources.

I´d say it´s just about impossible to get any HD in any legal way. Or illegal for that matter. Most GT1 races has never been aired in HD. I do however think Speed channel is or has very recently aired this season, so check out speed tv.

If you have a cable package with all the sports channels, go to speed2.com and log in. Right now, Time Warner and Cox Cable can access the site, but others are being added. Speed2 is basically what ESPN3 is. Internet based on demand service. You have access to all the FIA series in really good quality. From noon, there is usually f1 or GT1 races that Speed Channel show during the NASCAR offseason.

Back