Follow our quest to win a £400 sim rig at ccsr esports

• Thread starter mattikake
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Yes really. That's the prize. More than I heard the pros get for the official GT World Series.

It's not quite as simple as beating those you race however. Ccsim racing are running 7 concurrent championships and I, for instance, am only in 2 of them. All points scores are the same, the winner is the one who amasses the most points in the first 6 races for the respective championship.

A unique challenge.

The aliens have been conveniently split between the championships so we are left with the task of a total clean sweep of them. If there is a tie, we have a shoot-out.

So far it looks like the main protagonists will be me mattikake2010, DBR_Pacman, TTR_EVO, CliveSmith93, MYTH_lg_manuela, ZHAIBASS, giakeala, TTR-Crafty and ... who knows! Several will probably end up in a shoot-out.

Here was round 1 of the TCC and STCC with the explanation of the prize @ 14:20

An introduction and line up to the various championships are here

You can find "CC Sim Racing" on facebook, YouTube, Instagram and they are always looking to expand their line up even for the inexperienced as they have an academy series. But this is not a completely shameless plug because they are already in progress.

Plus the series owner and commentator is a real world commentator, so the presentation is top quality. Will there be future prizes? I wouldn't be surprised...

Last edited:
Back