For those collecting cars everyday on the daily wheel...

What would be the easiest way to check?
Car(s) 671
Car(s) bought 61

There doesn't seem to be an easy way as you can't rank cars by value.

I've looked through my obvious candidates in the garage, confirmed cost in the Brand Central and the highest value gift I have received appears to be the '66 Ford GT which is Cr. 2.8M.
If I come across a higher value gift I'll update....

There doesn't seem to be an easy way as you can't rank cars by value.

I've looked through my obvious candidates in the garage, confirmed cost in the Brand Central and the highest value gift I have received appears to be the '66 Ford GT which is Cr. 2.8M.
If I come across a higher value gift I'll update....
Is there a list of all cars sorted by purchase price? That might make it easier to check my laundry list.

I was wrong about my most valuable gift ..... a little more searching showed I was given the Red Bull (Cr 3M) but the most valuable turns out to be the Aston Martin Vulcan, Cr. 3.3 M and mentioned by TonyJZX! I really thought I'd bought it but no, it was a gift! :cheers:

Back when the wheel used to hand out Unicorns pretty regularly I won the Ferrari 330 P4 which was useful because it allowed me to win the "Nostalgic 1979" series quite easily, then subsequently use these races as one of the faster methods for earning credits and levelling up.

Over the course of maybe a year or more, I was able to purchase every unicorn (including the ones that cost less than 10 million credits).

Recently I was gifted the Ford MkIV race car as a birthday present which means I have two versions of that car now (1 purchased and 1 won). Not quite the same as the daily mileage but still a gift car.

Back when the wheel used to hand out Unicorns pretty regularly I won the Ferrari 330 P4 which was useful because it allowed me to win the "Nostalgic 1979" series quite easily, then subsequently use these races as one of the faster methods for earning credits and levelling up.

Over the course of maybe a year or more, I was able to purchase every unicorn (including the ones that cost less than 10 million credits).

Recently I was gifted the Ford MkIV race car as a birthday present which means I have two versions of that car now (1 purchased and 1 won). Not quite the same as the daily mileage but still a gift car.

Not to worry, if you spend enough time playing you will earn enough to buy every car, I recently bought a second 330 P4 just because I was at 20 million and couldn't collect more credits, I had to waste them on something.

Not to worry, if you spend enough time playing you will earn enough to buy every car, I recently bought a second 330 P4 just because I was at 20 million and couldn't collect more credits, I had to waste them on something.

I'm in the same boat.... bought all colour versions of the Jag VGT, all versions of the McLaren VGT, etc. just to keep below 20M. Hit it again yesterday and thinking about a second Jag XJ13 just so I don't lose prize money. Sure this won't go down well with those saving for the first Unicorn but the upside is all good things come to those who persevere. :cheers:

Oh yes, I went and did just that, now I have at least 1 copy of every car in the game. Was interesting to see which cars I received through the wheel and which I had to purchase by the end.

Hmmmm, i know I have won at least one 1mil car in the daily workout, it was one of the VGTs but i will go look at my garage and carefully look at the "won" cars (small pink dot denotes this) to figure out which one...

Last edited:
Wow, 2 unicorns?? After getting around 700 DWG cars my most valuable appears to be the Stingray Racer Concept.
Yeah I find it hard to believe myself too that it happened to me. It was around March 2018 when I got the 330 P4 then the D Type it was this year. Talk about the year gap there.

My unicorn story.

Back when Monza Circuit was added I got a 330 for Circuit Experience. And a second one a few days later on the wheel. Weird glitch. Not complaining but boy I wish there was a used car dealership. :lol:

Was lucky enough to score the Mercedes-AMG W08! Thank goodness because I would never have earned it in the LH Challenge...

Unknown.jpeg

And: you can find a list of cars by price here (thanks, @Milouse ...again!):

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/carlist.php?order=price

Actually, been relatively lucky:

Red Bull X2014
SF Toyota
Fitttipaldi Vision F7
Mini Clubman VGT
VW GTI Supersport VGT
Sauber C9
Nissan R92CP
Audi R16
(GTR LM Nismo :crazy:)
FT-1 VISION GRAN TURISMO

Decent number of 1M credit cars, given the usual wheel of misfortune experience...

Last edited:
Back