Ford Falcon XR8

AussieStig117

(Banned)
AussieStig117
Well I've searched the UCD for over 9 hours all up in the past few days and I'm starting to get pretty angry that this car hasn't shown up.

If you have one, please trade with me :)

My garage:
Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel
Red Bull X2010 Silver
Red Bull X2010 Carbon
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Formula GT
Mazda 787B
Mercedes Sauber C9
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
Chapparal 2J
Nomad Diablo
Corvette ZR1 RM
Ford Mark IV
Ferrari 330 P4
Pagani Zonda LM
Pagani Zonda R

I want to trade today and in the next hour or so

If you want i can restore the engine? Is that why you want zero miles?

Now that I think about it, it can't have zero miles, because it came from the UCD

I just had two of these show up but i refreshed. I'll see if i can reload and get one for you. I'll let you know.

I had one from the very first time I started playing the game, and never saw it again. I did however purchase it

I have never seen one. Not even when i was just starting the game. After around 10 hours of searching now I almost feel like it's not in my game.

maybe you can't find it cause its a ford?

im a holden man and can't find my holdens :(

im guessing your a ford man and can't find your fords lol.

still can't get over the ingame price tag they gave the ford over the holdens lol.

maybe you can't find it cause its a ford?

im a holden man and can't find my holdens :(

im guessing your a ford man and can't find your fords lol.

still can't get over the ingame price tag they gave the ford over the holdens lol.

Yeah right. I hate Fords with a passion, but this is the only Australian racecar in the game, so i want it.

I have 4 holdens. 2 of each. You probably think that's stupid, but i have a stock Commodore and a tuned Commodore and the same for the Monaro

Yea I got it, thats exactly what I do. I backup every ten refreshes so I know what is where. I can't trade it today though so i'll add you on psn and send it when I can. I'd like the silver X1

Back