Ford Mark IV, Ferrari P4, Lambo Miura

• Thread starter Chronoslol
  • 36 comments
Hey guys i have the following cars available;

4x P Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
0x P Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67 **SOLD OUT**
1x P Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67

Yes they are birthday glitch cars and i dont expect anything amazing for them, mostly just looking to get them out of my garage, and may as well let others enjoy them than delete them.

Edit: -3 Ferrari p4

Last edited:
I'd be happy with one of the P Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car's ‘67 please 👍

I'd be interested in the Miura are you looking for anything in particular? I have a Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno), Lotus Carlton and RUF RGT spare if these are of any use. But anything in particular and I can have a look.

@Doctorandrew

SLS sounds good, if I dont get any more interesting offers in a while you can get a car today, what do you prefer out of the 2?

Edit: I'm only really 'looking' for lemans cars, which these aren't really worth. So i'm basically accepting any sporty car I don't have.

@seanorris, no ty to the RGT and Trueno, I'll think about the carlton unless i get a better offer

@whatbrown, no thanks i already have an mp4/c12

@pagani1, no thanks I don't really want a tuscan.

Ok off the top of me head i have..........

Audi Quattro 82 Road Car
Jaguar E Type 61
Audi Nuvolari Quattro 03 580BHP
Opera Performance 350z
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R 01 516BHP
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 291BP
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 in Black 0 miles
Nissan Clasonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 525BHP
Lotus Elan S1 '62
DMC Delorean S2 '04
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 612BHP
Cizeta V16T'94

Thats about it No LMP Stuff i'm afraid

Hello Chronoslol

Would you be kindly to trade me a Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67 for a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67? Would be very much appreciated!

PSN ID: Diemess

I'd can trade you a Chrome paint chip (I saw someone giving a 1M car for the chip in this forums), Veyron, Countach, Quattroporte or a NASCAR (500K worth) for a P4. Please! :D. And if you are willing to trade one of each (Mark IV, P4, and Miura) I could give you various of the ones above.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Mark IV and the Miura although if you could tell me more specific what you would want in return for both or either one of them, I could see what I could do for you, are there any cars you would like, reasonable demands please.:)

Would you like a '93 Calsonic Skyline for any of those 3??? Or a Minolta Toyota??? Or highly modified a Maserati Gran Turismo S ???

Back