RacingCowboy570
trs15_pg_003_ext_enl.jpg

2015-Ford-Taurus-SHO-Interior.jpg

Price: ~$40,000
Engine: 3.5 liter V6
Power: 365 HP / 5,500 rpm
Torque: 350 ft-lb / 3,500 rpm
Drivetrain: 4WD​

Really? I found that thread shortly after searching it. Are you sure you wrote "Taurus SHO"?
Yes, I'm sure. I typed it in exactly like that but it came up with the '90s versions.

Yes, I'm sure. I typed it in exactly like that but it came up with the '90s versions.
That's odd, the 2013 model should have shown up. Though, I bet the thread was there and you didn't look hard enough. Tip, make sure to make your searches more general in the future. If you can't see everything from typing "Taurus SHO", then try something like "Ford Taurus". Another way to make sure there's no thread of what you want to suggest is to simply hit "ctrl + f" to find what you're looking for.

That's odd, the 2013 model should have shown up. Though, I bet the thread was there and you didn't look hard enough. Tip, make sure to make your searches more general in the future. If you can't see everything from typing "Taurus SHO", then try something like "Ford Taurus". Another way to make sure there's no thread of what you want to suggest is to simply hit "ctrl + f" to find what you're looking for.
Will remember that for next time 👍

Back