Ford Taurus SHO

• Thread starter ajz975
  • 9 comments
United States
Houston
ajz975
Looking for a Taurus SHO. Preferably green and stock. I can offer some paints or maybe another car in exchange. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, I've got a Taurus SHO, stock, but it's in black, and a bit used. Would that affect your decision?

Firehound427
Well, I've got a Taurus SHO, stock, but it's in black, and a bit used. Would that affect your decision?

I don't really mind if it's been used a bit. Black is fine. Do you want anything in exchange? I just got the game and don't have many cars to choose from.

I wouldn't ask for anything in return, so if you don't want to send anything in exchange, it's OK. Oh, and the car has been driven online, so the miles are all from the UCD.

I should be on by/around 5:30pm GMT, I should be able to make the delivery then.

Firehound427
I should be on by/around 5:30pm GMT, I should be able to make the delivery then.

I get home at around 4:30 pm cst, so that's perfect. Thanks again.

Sorry it's late bud, I never realized you'd responded to my friend request. I'm gonna get right on it.

Cars has been sent, should've arrived an hour ago, if not more. Enjoy your new Super High Output Taurus!

Back