Forum woes

• Thread starter Nigal
  • 6 comments
I am having a horrible time with the forums. It took me a month before getting activated and now the boards telling me my accounts not activated. I keep trying to activate it again but it never sends me the e mail. All my filters are off.

what the heck is the problem? I've never had a problem with any other forum.

thanks Craig

Username: Nigal
e mail:

Well..... You are posting so your account is definatley activated.

Or are you talking about a premium account?

*edit* It might be a good idea to remove your email from that post.

DQuaN
Well..... You are posting so your account is definatley activated.
I think it's setup so that you can post here without your account being activated.

You'll just have to wait on Jordan or Duke coming along and sorting you out, Craig.

I did get activated after a month of waiting but then I came to the forums and had the blue box saying "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED. You must confirm your e mail address before posting" I thought refreshing might help but it didn't do anything. I've used many boards that use the same program with no trouble. I don't know what it is about this forum?

Nigal
I am having a horrible time with the forums. It took me a month before getting activated and now the boards telling me my accounts not activated. I keep trying to activate it again but it never sends me the e mail. All my filters are off.

what the heck is the problem? I've never had a problem with any other forum.

thanks Craig

Username: Nigal
e mail:

Hey man, welcome to GTP. Just a note: you may not wanna post your email. most of us are good people, but there are a few people here that will give you heck through email.

Not just that but there are spam bots that search for that kind of thing.

Nigal, I have just activated your account manually, so you can begin using your account normally. I have also just sent you an email to check to see if you can get email from our server - your ISP may be blocking mail from our server.

Back