Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Embracing Modernity

• Thread starter Famine
  • 6 comments
Took 3 attempts and a reboot just to get the bloody season to load properly grr. However, I did just get a 22m D Type 1956 in a regular wheelspin, so I'll let them off... this time...

Took 3 attempts and a reboot just to get the bloody season to load properly grr. However, I did just get a 22m D Type 1956 in a regular wheelspin, so I'll let them off... this time...
I got all the Rivals vanishing (which was annoying as I'd just done one of them) and then a load of tossers in The Trial.

That last one isn't a bug though. Seriously, what even is wrong with people?

I got all the Rivals vanishing (which was annoying as I'd just done one of them) and then a load of tossers in The Trial.

A load of tossers in The Trial...
Is that some kind of cryptic Steve Bannon reference? 🤔

Yeah, had a wall rider in my team as well. Nudged them a bit during braking and last place they go. 😄

Literally nothing would register last night - couldn't get the M4 Rivals event to complete, all the gold cups became intangible, Exige wouldn't clear the first stage - despite numerous full restarts.

All seems to be behaving this morning.

Literally nothing would register last night - couldn't get the M4 Rivals event to complete, all the gold cups became intangible, Exige wouldn't clear the first stage - despite numerous full restarts.

All seems to be behaving this morning.
Same here. They must have had some problems.

Back