Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: La Copa De La Vida

• Thread starter Famine
  • 14 comments
It's not important, but...

Although in the piece I saw Tierra Prospera is the huge bit between the stadium and Eliminator, and Guanajuato and the highway, it's actually even bigger. I've just taken a shot with successful "Tierra Prospera fields" detection on the dirt road just above The Gauntlet...

... and my camera was pointing south.

Living la vida copa... 🕺
Well... as it happens... the title is in fact a Ricky Martin song, and the official song of the FIFA World Cup 1998 - supposedly the best official World Cup song ever ever.

And of course the title is in Spanish, so that ties into FH5. It's a pretty nested reference :D

Wow that EP9 is a bad car. Heavy, can't corner and so slow for its S2 class.
I really don't get these statements. How can a car with handling 10 and 3,1 lateral Gs not corner? It corners perfectly, the only downside is 320 km/h top speed in S2/X class.

I really don't get these statements. How can a car with handling 10 and 3,1 lateral Gs not corner? It corners perfectly, the only downside is 320 km/h top speed in S2/X class.
But... Even AR12 said it can't corner, so it must be true. 😂
I don't watch his videos because of the annoying voice and the terrible builds he usually make. But was curious why he think the NIO is bad. And I could not believe how a terrible driver he is.
I know it won't never corner like a track toy car. It's a heavy EV, but still. The handling is very good. Certainly the best out of all EV in the game.

I don't watch his videos because of the annoying voice and the terrible builds he usually make. But was curious why he think the NIO is bad. And I could not believe how a terrible driver he is.
I know it won't never corner like a track toy car. It's a heavy EV, but still. The handling is very good. Certainly the best out of all EV in the game.
Exactly, the voice and dude seriously can't drive.😂

I honestly didn't notice the weight when I tested it. I'm not really sure, but I think there is no other car that has 3 lateral Gs or above. Only one I know of was VW ID R that had 3,5 in FH4.

So, good news.

If you enter the Seasonal Championships in the right order:
Road Racing (Sky's The Limit)
Dirt Racing (Off Track)
Cross Country (Turbocharged)

You will automatically complete the Seasonal Challenge (Triathlon of Racing) too. That's because Stage 1 requires to to drive any DE/FR/IT/JP/UK/US car (which you have to in the championships), Stage 2 is to win a road circuit race, Stage 3 is win a dirt circuit race, and Stage 4 is win a XC circuit race.

Oh and you can swap your cars about as much as you like.

20 points for the effort of 15!

Last edited:
Quick confirmations for everyone:
The Apollo IE Welcome Pack is eligible for the Daily Challenge.
Level five and above cars in the Eliminator are not eligible for the Daily Challenge. Level four and only level four counts. pulls the pin on the Holy Hand Grenade

It ran a 6:45.9 on the 'Ring, 2:01.1 at Shanghai (Formula 3/LMP3 record time), & 2:11.3 at COTA (488 Challenge). For someone to say the car can't corner in the game, either the devs. bungled the car (even for a game that relaxes on the sim. aspect a bit) or the guy playing hasn't adjusted to the car. It is an EV track toy, it should absolutely be capable of cornering.

Oh and you can swap your cars about as much as you like.
It sounded like you had to keep the same car throughout the #Forzathon so I wish I'd read this advice before starting.

It sounded like you had to keep the same car throughout the #Forzathon so I wish I'd read this advice before starting.
Yeah, it's weird. As the requirements are to win races in the same three event types as the Seasonals, I just did each Seasonal in order and progressed a stage each time, even though I was using different cars.

Of course if you use the Lamborghini LM002... :lol:

As I can actually win the Cross Country races for once 🙄, I've rerun them with "unbeatable" setting to get the CC unbeatable accolade, as suggested by @Famine previously 👍

Back