Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Now That’s What I Call the 90s

• Thread starter Famine
  • 4 comments
I really can't decide if I like the Lagonda or not. It's looks burn my retinas and it's very barge like to drive, not to mention it's awful stock 3rd gear.

But it's quirky, and everything I've mentioned above is all part of it's quirky charm. I like things that are different so I should really like the Lagonda but I'm torn.

I'll play with it this coming week and see how I go with it. If nothing else though it's got me thinking about it more than any other car we received this last few months, and that can only be good I suppose.

I really can't decide if I like the Lagonda or not. It's looks burn my retinas and it's very barge like to drive, not to mention it's awful stock 3rd gear.

But it's quirky, and everything I've mentioned above is all part of it's quirky charm. I like things that are different so I should really like the Lagonda but I'm torn.

I'll play with it this coming week and see how I go with it. If nothing else though it's got me thinking about it more than any other car we received this last few months, and that can only be good I suppose.
It's a bit of a cheat though, as it's a 70s car. The angular-ass Series 2 (Series 1 was a regular-looking Aston) was introduced in 1976...

This is a Series 4 model, basically a facelift of a refresh, which ended production in 1990 - but hadn't changed since its introduction in 1987.

It's a bit of a cheat though, as it's a 70s car. The angular-ass Series 2 (Series 1 was a regular-looking Aston) was introduced in 1976...

This is a Series 4 model, basically a facelift of a refresh, which ended production in 1990 - but hadn't changed since its introduction in 1987.
Either way it doesn't matter that much, the Lagonda also comes paired to a three-speed automatic transmission (when the real thing could also get a five-speed manual)--which kinda kills its acceleration stone-dead. That transmission is geared towards top speed when stock--I don't know if the manual was removed before 1990 but I really do wish PG'd been able to source a Lagonda that had it.

Back