Free Gold Chrome

• Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 35 comments

Yaycandy69

(Banned)
Way to many accounts.
Sending Account: Yaycandy69
You may know me from the Free X2010 Threads or from the #1 topic in the feedback section. Free Gold and Silver Chrome. I can send 5 a day as long as the limit is still 5 on it. Just add me Yaycandy69 and on request ask for gold or silver chrome. If it says nothing i most likely do not add because i dont know if its a random add or anything. PM me or reply to thread. Seriously Free Chrome. I have infinite amount so ill send 5 a day everyday until thread wears out and gets old. Tried to keep up with Free X2010 give aways but realistically its amazing a hard thing to keep up with, with 1 sent a day and 4000 request....literally.

I will send a reset tonite the 27th. I think the limit for paint is now 3 because i would always send paint everyday to myother accounts. Sending is all at random

Last edited:
on psn now, would love one. can share the love if i get it. friend request sent from rx2_freak

Last edited:
Gold Chrome please, I know you say totally free but i'll give you a toyota 7 if you'd like! and FR sent, it's SkaterGuyMoose

Latest Posts

Back