(Free) Museumcards and horns!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9 comments

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
MyBoardNick
Hi,

Just wondering, does anybody collect these item's?
I have many museumcards and horns, but have no purpose for them.
I offer first 5 for free, second 5 for a birthday ticket/GT Academy Car..

Let me know, thanks in advance!

Outtie

ps. You need to have a mygranturismo.net page with missing cards/horns to receive anything.

LOL no just me.
You could help HOODFIED out with some he,s in same boat plus webwolf is looking for horns.
Just a couple I trade with. Plus I have some one else but there not on gtplanet I think. But link to there garage is here.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=20504
Maybe they could help with the Academy Cars?
Take care chat soon bye for now.:)

LOL no just me.
You could help HOODFIED out with some he,s in same boat plus webwolf is looking for horns.
Just a couple I trade with. Plus I have some one else but there not on gtplanet I think. But link to there garage is here.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=20504
Maybe they could help with the Academy Cars?
Take care chat soon bye for now.:)

Hey mate,

Yeah you are already on my list and WebWolf too...and continue to be.
But I search for fresh blooooood :D

Well like I say hoodfield is there plus the other lad I mentioned in the link part I don,t think rsel is on Gtplanet but maybe a message on PSN from you to him might get him interested.
Not sure but once you start collecting you get the bug so who knows he may be up for some trading.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Well, if you're interested, I'm looking for a long term trader for several days. I can trade every day when I get off work (~16:00 CET)

Would like to complete my museum tickets (link: http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=3271). I can trade you basically everything within the trading limits (one car/ticket or 5 paints per day or 5 museum cards I have double). I don't really care about horns :).

I have all cars (some tuned, some changed oil, some unused), tickets (all levels, 1000 tickets, birthday - 67, 88, 91, 92, 93, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010 + about to receive tickets 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 in a few days. Check on my mygranturismo.com page.

I don't mind if you skip a day in between to trade with someone else. Let me know. Please don't bother if you only want to trade for less than 5 days :). PSN: TheNordschleife.

I know this will sound stupid but do you happen to have like a truck horn? Like on the Jay Leno tank car? Been wanting one for ages... I'll trade for it. You can PM me if you like.

Well, if you're interested, I'm looking for a long term trader for several days. I can trade every day when I get off work (~16:00 CET)

Would like to complete my museum tickets (link: http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=3271). I can trade you basically everything within the trading limits (one car/ticket or 5 paints per day or 5 museum cards I have double). I don't really care about horns :).

I have all cars (some tuned, some changed oil, some unused), tickets (all levels, 1000 tickets, birthday - 67, 88, 91, 92, 93, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009, 2010 + about to receive tickets 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 in a few days. Check on my mygranturismo.com page.

I don't mind if you skip a day in between to trade with someone else. Let me know. Please don't bother if you only want to trade for less than 5 days :). PSN: TheNordschleife.

Sounds like a brilliant idea...I looked at your museumlist and we can at least fill 7 days...

Besides the Emerald Green Camaro '69, I only collect tickets and missing Academy car colors..I can start today if you are interested.

Christara321 can wait a couple of days.. :P

I know this will sound stupid but do you happen to have like a truck horn? Like on the Jay Leno tank car? Been wanting one for ages... I'll trade for it. You can PM me if you like.

If you tell me the number...I will check haha...

toet toet

Great. Please send me a friend request and I can start sending stuff today as I get home. Let me know what tickets you want. And I will check the color of my '69 Camaro and let you know.

regards

Back