FRR35H'S V8 Supercar Builds

• Thread starter FRR35H
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
frr35h101
I've been seeing alot of people posting their idea of a Gen 3 V8 Supercar (Camaro & Mustang) but most of these are inaccurate in many ways. Eg. using a gr.3 Mustang which has a much lower power output and overall look, or overpowered builds in general with a livery slapped on for good measure.
I've done a bit of playing around over the weekend and think I have come up with an overall good representation of what the cars should be based on official performance stats online and a bit of intuitive tuning on my part.
The only caviat is that the Mustang cannot reach 600hp which is the official hp the car makes IRL. However, to combat this, I have reduced the weight slightly to give it the same power to weight ratio as the Camaro rather than nerfing the Camaro's power.
I've tested these cars against each other on Bathurst and with Difficulty set to Professional, both of these cars are pretty evenly matched.

Here are both Tunes. As for the liveries, there are plenty available as it stands right now so it will come down to personal preference really.

Camaro:
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 09.38.31 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 09.38.31 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 09.38.32.jpeg

Mustang
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 09.38.30.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 09.50.00.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-10-15 at 09.50.00 (1).jpeg

Enjoy. Feedback welcomed!

Thanks, I’m a 46 year old that grew up with my grandpa and uncles driving me around in fox bodies and SN95 Cobra’s. I have owned many and currently have a 50th anniversary Coyote. You nailed it to how it feels in real life. From my right foot to my right finger. Nailed it

Thanks, I’m a 46 year old that grew up with my grandpa and uncles driving me around in fox bodies and SN95 Cobra’s. I have owned many and currently have a 50th anniversary Coyote. You nailed it to how it feels in real life. From my right foot to my right finger. Nailed it
Thanks. Here's hoping one day PD gives us some true V8 Supercar representation or Aussie cars for that matter. The AU Falcon from GT3 onwards would be a welcomed addition.

Last edited:
Back