FS: My Gran Turismo CollectionFor Sale 

• Thread starter GTAndy36
  • 61 comments

GTAndy36

Premium
United Kingdom
Wiltshire, UK
AndySimba
Hey people! I've got a load of Gran Turismo collectors items up for sale. It's been fantastic having these around, but the time has come to move them on. Prices and pictures are listed. I will of course listen to offers on items but please note I won't be under-selling items, as many of these are supreme examples.

Prices are in pound sterling; convert to dollars/euros etc here: www.xe.com
I WILL ship Internationally, and I will ship by whatever means you request, economy to premium. However, prices listed do NOT including shipping, that will be worked out on request.

I will take payments by PayPal or cash on collection, so please PM me with any offers and/or questions you have.

UPDATED!
Items For Sale:

Gran Turismo 2 Original Version JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £50
This is the JP/NTSC version of Gran Turismo 2. Another ultra rare item, especially in this condition. It is the original version (aka black label). Again, I haven't seen one available in this condition to buy in many years. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Click thumbs for the fullsize pics

Gran Turismo 4 Original JP/NTSC (Factory Sealed) - £30
This is Gran Turismo 4 JP/NTSC, original. This is the version that has a reference guide book. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo Collector's Edition PAL (Factory Sealed) - £35
This is Gran Turismo Collector's Edition for PSP. It is in perfect condition, no breaks, cracks or tears to the seal.

Gran Turismo Strategy Guide Books
GT2 Prima Strategy - £7
GT3 Piggyback - £7
GT4 Prima - £8
GT4 Piggyback - £10

I have these four strategy guide books also for sale. All in great condition with clean crisp pages and covers. GT4 Piggyback Strategy Guide is in perfect condition.
Pictures available on request.

Last edited:
I have changed the prices of most of the items, so they are more competitively priced. I can still listen to offers too.

Thanks people.

While I would be very interesting in some of your items, I ended up on £410 on those i've looked into.

That's 3570 NOK, or 2 brand new 500GB PS3's. Bit pricey. ;)

VERY VERY interested in purchasing:

Gran Turismo Collector's Edition PAL (Factory Sealed)

Gran Turismo 2000 - GT2 Promo/Demo Disc

I have the GT4 driving the game hardback, i have to say its a fantastic book for any GT fan, fab screen shots from the game ( which still look superb even now )

What a great collection. There are a couple items that interest me, the only thing is, they are the PAL version. :indiff:

Hi guys.

If you want something from the collection, message me. However, the only fair way to do this will be who ever messages first, gets priority.

Thanks all!

VERY VERY interested in purchasing:

Gran Turismo Collector's Edition PAL (Factory Sealed)

Gran Turismo 2000 - GT2 Promo/Demo Disc

Hi,

I'm trying to continue our convo, but you need to clear some PMs, I can't send another one through until you do.

I would have bought GT2000 in a heartbeat if I saw this thread earlier. How much did it sell for, if you don't mind me asking?

There was a lot of interest in the GT2000 disc. So it went for the price I wanted for it 👍

GTRacer1998 you have a PM.

-> Hi, I am looking for a specific GTHD (Demo?) that featured this track. It had a very different version of Eiger:

Please watch the entire video first, before you guys bag me that "its the same Eiger track".

^ I desparately need it for my >missing< tracks research. Thanks!

Yep, that's something I've known about too. I'm sure it was on a GT:HD Beta code, so that was before GT:HD was available to the public via PSN and the JP/Install disc.

If I were you, I would try and get in contact with the video author, that's your only lead atm to that track.

^ I just sent a PM to him @YT. So you have little knowledge regarding this specific disc?

Honestly I have no idea mate. It's nothing I've ever come across for sale. It also may be something that was never actually released to disc. If indeed it was a beta for GT:HD, it wouldn't surprise me if this code stayed in house at PD.

The only one that could tell you anything about it's wereabouts is the video's author.

The Stealth Codes may well still be live though, I had a member on my GT forum try that out with new stealth codes and it worked out.

FireYoshi, I seem to think I've got codes somewhere for something GT5. I honestly can't remember if they are stealth codes or not, they've been sitting around since release. When I'm home I'll check for you.

Back