• Thread starter RDAardvark
  • 29 comments

RDAardvark

Missing every apex
Premium
Ireland
In the gravel trap
RDAardvark
This is the (delayed) Twenty Eighth Monday Night Fun Racers Surprise Night!!!

All GTP members welcome...will suit beginner to average drivers best... ...so driving aids are allowed...

We will be back to basics at Deep Forest.

There will be 3 races (5 laps each) on Monday 3rd October, first race starts at 9pm Current UK time...BST

Room (open lobby) opens on Monday at 8.30pm for practise/qualifying. (PSN: RDAardvark..add me)

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room, though you will be a driving on sports soft.

The car will be ready to pick up in the garage at 830pm. All you need to do is choose the colour.

There will be no points awarded.

Drive Cleanly As Possible Please .

Banter while driving is more than welcome. ...so get a headset...

Please post below if you are interested.....a few is good but the more the merrier...

Relax and Enjoy

Come join the Fun Racers Club for a fun and relaxed online experience.

Participating:
1. Niege
2. Flimbo84x
3. The Cyclone
4. MH4wheel
5. Enduro-24
6. McKiernan
7. Thad
8. Jack_gtr
9. bladeking187
10. Jhodas

Possibly: geezdaw

Last edited:
Excellent.
Hopefully we can get a few more before Monday.

I'm interested in this :) but would it be possible to 'pencil entry' me as I'm not 100% sure if I'll be available on the night (the 10th) :ill:

Hope that's ok, and I could probably let you know for sure, a little bit nearer the time :)

Cheers for now,
Billy :cool:

Thanks everyone: You're all signed up.

It should be a good laugh at the very least and hopefully we can squeeze in some good racing too.

@Billy: No worries about being unsure. Even if you can pop in for half and hour you're still more than welcome.

"dabei" (hard to pronounce in "english" as not only the "a" is spoken like a soft "ah" but also "e" and "i" (here like "ay") are pronounced different in german (ger: i = e and e = i in eng.)) ^^ :P

Man, if more of these races took place on weekends I'd come. My parents don't let me play video games on school nights!

"dabei" (hard to pronounce in "english" as not only the "a" is spoken like a soft "ah" but also "e" and "i" (here like "ay") are pronounced different in german (ger: i = e and e = i in eng.)) ^^ :P

It's all coming back!
One thing that will never leave me is geschwindigkeitsbeschränkung.

Last edited:
Had some good fun racing :)

Thanks for hosting Steve and nice to meet a couple more members there.

Cheers for now, hope the Spec 2 upgrade is worth the wait ;)

Billy :cool:

It was good fun last night. The S2000 is a beast but the GT-R meant better racing.

Thanks to everyone who took part.

Anyone want to host next week?

Hey flimbo, there's always next week.
Hope you can get connected today to get your update: Looks interesting!

Any takers to host this tomorrow?

I can host the following week.
PM me if you can host this in the coming weeks and i'll make up a schedule.

Latest Posts

Back