G27 feedback (PC version)F1 2010-2016 

sesselpupser

Bearded Member
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
neema_t
Hi guys,

I have the Steam version of F1 2011 and I'm trying to play it with my G27, but the feedback is wonky, to say the least.

I'm doing Time Trials just to get it set up, and when control of the car is handed over to me there's no feedback at all, not even auto-centering. Then when I hit a certain speed (I think it's around 120km/h) the steering gets locked dead ahead, which is fine, I suppose that's probably what it's like in a real F1 car... Then when I turn in to a corner the motor starts to push to one side and won't change direction until I crash and come to a stop; even if I manage to work it out and get through the twisty bits and onto the next straight bit, I'll still be pushing against the wheel. Taking corners with assistance in one direction and resistance in the other is an incredibly strange feeling. So, yeah, if I crash and come to a halt, the whole process repeats itself and basically renders the game unplayable with a wheel.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers guys.

p.s. I've just had another go, this time in career mode, and it's just terrible. What may be worse is the fact that with no deadzone on the steering there's actually a huge deadzone of about 30 degrees either way, which doesn't really help precise cornering!

Latest Posts

Back