G29 - can't hold full throttle!

• Thread starter zaxs
  • 6 comments
Croatia
Croatia
samozaxs
samozaxs
As title says, throttle is falling down no matter I'm holding it at full.
Look the throttle bar in first part of video:

Tried restarting/re-calibration wheel, turned upside down thinking there is something in but nothing helps.
It looks like it is happening in Assetto Corsa too...

I'm careful with all my electronics and never had any problems - looks like there is always first time came :(

Any suggestions?

As title says, throttle is falling down no matter I'm holding it at full.
Look the throttle bar in first part of video:

Tried restarting/re-calibration wheel, turned upside down thinking there is something in but nothing helps.
It looks like it is happening in Assetto Corsa too...

I'm careful with all my electronics and never had any problems - looks like there is always first time came :(

Any suggestions?

Looks like the potentiometer is malfunctioning. You can try cleaning it (there's loads of YouTube videos on how to do this).

If that doesn't work you could swap the clutch and throttle pedals (swap the springs too), which is what I ended up doing.

I had that with my old g25 every now and then.
The way for me to fix it was to pull the pedals apart and give them a good clean... was surprising how dirty it was in there :yuck:

Thanks for answers.
I'll try something from what you suggested, if I'm skilled enough to do it.

Thanks for answers.
I'll try something from what you suggested, if I'm skilled enough to do it.
I was affected firstlly by that when I started pla,ING gt7....ghub showed everything worked fine, f1 ps4 game..showed pedals work great...here on gt7 was the problem..I opened up pedals...used wd contact cleaner..its really simple...take it outside and spray like hell on everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it did the job..but every 3 to 4 week I got to clean it...
I think something in gt7 is broken with logitech...FF is bad, steering angle was now fixed... which problems can we have in forward updates...its just bad...1 version of update was the best...vibration on my G were great..now everything is so so so weird

Clean it up good. Get a vacuum and some compressed air. Maybe some of that electrical connector spray. I've had to clean the crud off my brake pedal gears/internals a couple of times as it was getting false readings. If you can work a screwdriver, you can take it apart and clean it no problem.

Last edited:
Back