G29 - how to disconnect without plugging it off?

• Thread starter ststav01
  • 5 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
Hi all,

I have the wheel for a couple of weeks but I still can't find "the best" way to disconnect it after I'm done playing. Preferably I would not want to unplug it from the USB. What I do now is I put my PS4 into rest mode and the wheel re-calibrates (the blue center pointing upwards)after a few seconds, however, a few times it happens that after 3-4-5 hours it calibrates again, even though the game is in rest mode and hasn't been started again, but this time the center points to the right - is this the normal behavior? How do you disconnect your wheels?

I think there is a setting in the PS4 menu that you can set how long the USB is powered when entering rest mode. Mine is set for 3hrs to fully charge my controller at night. If you set it to 0 (If it is possible - can't actually remember) it may work??

upload_2017-12-18_8-21-7.png

I think there is a setting in the PS4 menu that you can set how long the USB is powered when entering rest mode. Mine is set for 3hrs to fully charge my controller at night. If you set it to 0 (If it is possible - can't actually remember) it may work??

Thanks for the info - will give it a try - I was just wondering why 2 calibrations seem to occur - once the game "enters" rest mode and one after 3 hours (when the USB has no more power supply).

Back