G923 Force Feedback Issues GT7

• Thread starter Chazio
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
Hi there,
For months I player's GT7 with the PSVR2 and had no issues whatsoever. It was great. Recently (within last 4 months), when I boot up GT7 my wheel goes from stiff and fast to instantly soft and slow. ONLY when I boot up GT7; it's stiff and fast on the Playstation home (unless the game is open in the background). When I say soft and slow I mean that the wheel centering speed is extremely slow and the force of the wheel is less than half. I have tried everything under the sun, all of the settings, starting the game with the wheel unplugged/unpowered/plugged in/powered, reinstalling the game, resetting my Playstation, checking all of the cables, and nothing is working. It is making it very difficult the enjoy the game the way that I used to and I haven't played for months now because of it. I can't find any information that pertains to my issue on any forum/reddit/video that I have spent hours looking for. I need help. I love this game but I want to enjoy it's realism and this is preventing that. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Back