GBRC "Grumpy British Racing Club" Home of clean racing.

Hey, I have just given you guys an invite, my account is AU but I now live in the UK. Hoping to join you guys for some racing soon! I will start adding the required cars
The Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 for Classic group A, Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 for group B, and Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 for group D are all currently in the Used Car Dealership. Grab them while you can.

Hiya, have sent you both a friend request. Would be great to join, can't make this Sunday as it's the last day of the footy season but should be about the vast majority of Sunday nights! (not Thursdays sadly as I play football then).

Cheers!!!

Hiya, have sent you both a friend request. Would be great to join, can't make this Sunday as it's the last day of the footy season but should be about the vast majority of Sunday nights! (not Thursdays sadly as I play football then).

Cheers!!!
I will contact you when i see you online to get you started.

Hi chaps,

I've just sent friend requests as I'd love to join in with some races! I'm new to GT7 but not to sim racing or GT in general. As a dad of two, races twice a week after the kiddies' bedtimes is ideal. I'll just need to source a headset now...

I'm not about Sunday but should be free to join on the Thursday after.

Cheers :)

Hi chaps,

I've just sent friend requests as I'd love to join in with some races! I'm new to GT7 but not to sim racing or GT in general. As a dad of two, races twice a week after the kiddies' bedtimes is ideal. I'll just need to source a headset now...

I'm not about Sunday but should be free to join on the Thursday after.

Cheers :)
Hi adlyco,
Accepted your request but can't message you because of your settings.

Friend request sent to lunchbox

Only just started using my wheel setup on this game and so far having a blast with sport mode, still getting used to things and have bought a mod for the brake pedal to get better feeling from it hopefully. Skill level is relatively low I would say but would like to get involved at some point

PSN MrMEMS97

Friend request sent to lunchbox

Only just started using my wheel setup on this game and so far having a blast with sport mode, still getting used to things and have bought a mod for the brake pedal to get better feeling from it hopefully. Skill level is relatively low I would say but would like to get involved at some point

PSN MrMEMS97
Got your request, When i see you online i will get you started.

Oops, not sure why that was locked down. Should be fixed now. Thanks mate.
Yep just sent message, see you online soon.

Hi Guy's, sent you friends requests on PSN, would love to try out if possible.

I'm based in the UK & on a PS5, Thursday & Sunday Evening are ideal for me, I'm just looking for fun clean racing with like minded people.

I've been playing since GT Sport, mainly doing GTWS Nations & Manufactures Cups, I don't really drive daily races (not clean enough for my liking).

I've had a good read of this thread & have already started to build a garage of car's that you use :)

Anyway hope to catch you soon,

Cheers Baggio (Bill)

I'm based in the UK & on a PS5, Thursday & Sunday Evening are ideal for me, I'm just looking for fun clean racing with like minded people.

I've been playing since GT Sport, mainly doing GTWS Nations & Manufactures Cups, I don't really drive daily races (not clean enough for my liking).

I've had a good read of this thread & have already started to build a garage of car's that you use :)

Cheers Baggio (Bill)
Welcome and Mazda RX-8 I believe is the next series.

Also I 100% agree with you about the daily races!

Hi i have sent you ld join you guys
Great meeting you, hope to have some close gentlemanly racing.

Cheers Baggio (Bill)
Hi Baggio,
Sent a friends request, do you have a headset?
I am on late shift this week, will catch up with you soon.

Great meeting you, hope to have some close gentlemanly racing.

Hi Baggio,
Sent a friends request, do you have a headset?
I am on late shift this week, will catch up with you soon.
Hi, yep got a headset & mic all set up, speak with you soon no probs :)

Ace, Jase. Pleasure racing with the new members tonight - welcome to the GBRC each of you. (In my head I aways say GBRC in the voice of Terry from The Detectorists.)

Thanks guy's, really enjoyed tonight, I've never had so many Clean Race Bonuses in an evening :)

Catch you all next time, looking forward to it already

Cheer's Bill

Thanks guy's, really enjoyed tonight, I've never had so many Clean Race Bonuses in an evening :)

Catch you all next time, looking forward to it already

Cheer's Bill
Pleasure to have you on board,
Some great driving by all. Looking forward to Sunday.

Have to say the second round of the Mazda RX8 series at Yamagiwa was amazing, getting that many cars racing so closely and cleanly says a lot about the high standard demanded by the club.
The adrenaline is pumping at the start of the race knowing the really fast drivers are so closely matched so congratulations to the podium winners and a big well done to everybody for great racing.
Now we have to move on to Brands and start the learning all over again....cant wait

Hello,

I'm new to the group - hello and good evening everyone.
I'm just in the process of setting up the required cars and have a quick question - can I apply the wide body to all the cars in your list?

MX-5 Roadster touring car
Mini cooper s ‘05
Renault Clio V6 24V '00
Radical SR3 SL '13
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83
Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car
BMW M3 Sport Evolution 1989
Honda RA272 '65
GR3 & GR4 car’s

I only ask as I'm trying to get a theme going on my liveries, and some are only available for wide body cars. If I could apply these it will save my very limited graphical skills (and time I'd rather spen racing!) in the livery editor.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm just in the process of setting up the required cars and have a quick question - can I apply the wide body to all the cars in your list?

Mini cooper s ‘05
Renault Clio V6 24V '00
Radical SR3 SL '13
Honda RA272 '65
GR3 & GR4 car’s

I only ask as I'm trying to get a theme going on my liveries, and some are only available for wide body cars. If I could apply these it will save my very limited graphical skills (and time I'd rather spen racing!) in the livery editor.

Thanks in advance.
Hi akg1974,
Welcome to GBRC, I will send you more information on the cars.
Unfortunately I am on late shift this week so GBRC-cokebloke and GBRC-skiddo will help you out.
Hope to catch you on the weekend.

Hello,

Mini cooper s ‘05
Renault Clio V6 24V '00
Radical SR3 SL '13
Honda RA272 '65
GR3 & GR4 car’s

Thanks in advance.
Hi and welcome, for certain you can widen the MX5, Mini Cooper, BMW and Golf. Leave the Gr3 and Gr4 cars. Hope that gives you something to work on for now.
look forward to seeing you on track.

Back