Getting a new laptop, recommendations?

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 7 comments

Jahgee

(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
I am looking to get a laptop to replace my dead one, I need something that is OK on battery life (At least above my old ones 3 hour, but around 5-6 hours would be preferred) and has 2 USB ports. My budget is 300 dollars, but I think I can go a little bit over. I need your guys' suggestions, though I've been thinking about the HP Pavilion Chromebook.

If you are looking for windows then you should get this laptop. The problem with chromebooks is that they are limited in what you can do(gaming and some production work I believe you can't do).

If you are looking for windows then you should get this laptop. The problem with chromebooks is that they are limited in what you can do(gaming and some production work I believe you can't do).

That's a little bit over budget, it turns out 350 is the absolute maximum I can go.

You mean notebooks? I don't think Asus makes Chromebooks.

Then at that budget this would be the best laptop. Four USB ports and don't expect the laptop to last more than 3 hours on the battery. It has decent performance for it's price and you should be able to play almost any game on it.

Back