Getting the money glitch

• Thread starter oik01
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess ive decided I want to do the money glitch but people are saying hte new update fixed that. Is it still possible to do that if I never downloaded the newest update? I have the vision car in my garage, Id just delete the data utility for GT, go in and sell the car ... would get 20 million for it right? would I have any problems when I redownload the patches ( All of them including the one I never downloaded?) Would the saved game sitll be okay? would I still have my money? ( I dont like mass buying cars because I never end up trying them for a long time. id rather buy a car at a time before each race ...)

Also my other question concerns my very slow internet connection. Do you think that I can save the data utility file to a usb before deleting, and then just transferring it back? Does that work instead of redownloading a 2 gigabyte update over hours on my slow and expensive connection?

hmmm ya had my eye on the thread but it never really answered all my questions. But you might be right.. aparently some people are having connection problems... I wonder if its because they glitched, or if the servers are down for everyone ... wel find out by tonight probably

Still working for me although i just spent the 20million and forgot to by another Merc, Doh!

hmmm ya had my eye on the thread but it never really answered all my questions. But you might be right.. aparently some people are having connection problems... I wonder if its because they glitched, or if the servers are down for everyone ... wel find out by tonight probably
Hmmm ya, making a new thread for it isn't the answer. Use the existing thread to ask your questions, everyone is quite helpful over there or just go back a few pages and do some reading, everything you want to know is there.

And yes, everyone has the same connections issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back