Gift a GT3 to me?

Hello, I would love to race in GT3 without having to play the game forever. I am so far from being able to afford one, and find no enjoyment in the World Tour/lower level races that are required to earn credits. Does anybody have a unmodified GT3 race car that they don't want? My gamertag is Yeaous.

Thanks! :)

Hi :)

I've been reading a lot about bans as a result of "illegal" activity. I want to be sure I'm not taking part in any of that and getting one or more of these cars legitimately. A big thank you and whole lot of good karma to anyone willing to help.

-Ryan

#33 Jaguar RSR XKR GT
1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1
Robertson Racing Ford GT Mk7
#79 Jeff Koons BMW M3 GT2 Art Car
#92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3 GT2
#045 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
#17 Team Falken 911 GT3-RSR

I am so far from being able to afford one, and find no enjoyment in the World Tour/lower level races that are required to earn credits.

That's the point of the game man!

I've been reading a lot about bans as a result of "illegal" activity. I want to be sure I'm not taking part in any of that and getting one or more of these cars legitimately. A big thank you and whole lot of good karma to anyone willing to help.

If the cars that are gifted to you were purchased with modded credits you could potentially be banned. Also before someone gifts you the Porsche you wish for make sure you have the expansion.

Yeah, scratch the Porsches off that list. I do not have the Porsche expansion.

I had no idea until I just now really got into the online features just how much this game is based on the monetization of credits. It's huge. Credits are like real money, and the cars are too.

I didn't realize I was asking a stupid question. I'm just going to pay for some tokens and buy the cars I want.

Thanks.

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise." Socrates

When Socrates was a kid my age he walked 5 miles to school in the rain everyday, and not a peep of chatter.

-Ryan

#33 Jaguar RSR XKR GT
1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1
Robertson Racing Ford GT Mk7
#79 Jeff Koons BMW M3 GT2 Art Car
#92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3 GT2
#045 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
#17 Team Falken 911 GT3-RSR

Ummm...none of those are GT3 cars. The Jag, Porsches, BMWs and Ford are all GT2 class and the Audi quattro is a rally car.

I didn't realize I was asking a stupid question. I'm just going to pay for some tokens and buy the cars I want.

I didn't say it was a stupid question I was just trying to encourage you to play the game out. If I weren't banned from online features I would have sent you them

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise." Socrates

Directed at me or pianoman?

Ummm...none of those are GT3 cars. The Jag, Porsches, BMWs and Ford are all GT2 class and the Audi quattro is a rally car.

I meant R3, not GT3. I'm confusing it with real life.

If fact this raises a question. In reality, the classes go from GT3 to GT2 to the top class - GT1. In Forza, there is R3, R2, and R1. Is R3 suppose to be GT3 and so on?

I didn't say it was a stupid question I was just trying to encourage you to play the game out. If I weren't banned from online features I would have sent you them

Directed at me or pianoman?

I think that was directed at me.

I will give the World Tour and other features some more of my time. I get that's the point. ;)

I just didn't want to get burnt out on playing all the lower levels which can get a bit tedious. I want to play a game because I actually enjoy the moment I'm in playing it, not to suffer though levels driving production vehicles slowly around a track so I can earn credits to play the pro levels that truly interest me. I'd be much more willing if the game paid out faster, but it seems like it's going to take eons to earn a million credits just to get one GT car. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not a kid anymore. I'm in my 30's. Games loose their impact on me faster than they used to, unless I'm drinking heavily - which I don't do anymore. I am big into GT racing and want to get to it as quickly as possible. I guess in the Forza world I have to play the game to the point of boredom before I can reach that goal. I can accept that. ;)

I meant R3, not GT3. I'm confusing it with real life.

If fact this raises a question. In reality, the classes go from GT3 to GT2 to the top class - GT1. In Forza, there is R3, R2, and R1. Is R3 suppose to be GT3 and so on?

GTS and GT1 are both R2 class. GT2 and GT3 are R3. P1 and P2 are R1.

Also, GT300 cars are R3 and GT500 cars are R2.

Hey guys, am I allowed to get gifted a car from a user and then auction the car back to the same user for a buyout of millions of credits? I don't want to be banned.

Hey guys, am I allowed to get gifted a car from a user and then auction the car back to the same user for a buyout of millions of credits? I don't want to be banned.

That might be asking for a ban, but then again I'm not sure how often the hammer strikes down anymore since the release of Horizon. The trend seems to be once a new game is released they drop the hammer, but maybe because PG helps run Horizon they might still be banning. Not sure. Either way its a good way to get banned. Cars auctioned off for a lot of credits usually sets off the alarm.

I'm not sure what I just said made any sense. I think I misunderstood what I am being asked to do by a user who wants to help me.

How about this. If someone wants to give me money, am I allowed to sell a otherwise cheap car to him for millions? I can't imagine there is anything wrong with that, is there?

I'm not sure what I just said made any sense. I think I misunderstood what I am being asked to do by a user who wants to help me.

How about this. If someone wants to give me money, am I allowed to sell a otherwise cheap car to him for millions? I can't imagine there is anything wrong with that, is there?

The other person has to be honest with you if their credits are modded or not, if they are you are subject to ban, their banning policy states that modded accounts or any association with them or credits are subject to ban. They word it differently but that's the bottom line.

Just a notice to all reading this thread. Many people have offered to help me,and have kindly done so. I have more help than I need, and don't need any more cars at the moment. This community is full of really good people. Thank you.

Latest Posts

Back