Gillet Vertigo Race car WANTED

United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
madmike1986
As stated i'm looking for the Gillet Vertigo Race car.

I am offering a 0 mile Alfa Romeo Giulia T22 Carrozzata Da Zagato '65.

Others available in my sig

Last edited:
I can offer you the Zonda, bought from the ucd. So it does have some mileage, but i'll do an engine and chassis rebuild on it for you, in exchange for your Red X1. But i've already traded today. It'll be midnight Gmt before i'm able to send.

I have a Zonda 7.3 fully uppd with 45 miles from the UCD painted in Crystal Topaz Pearl color shift.

I also have a 0 mile Vertigo.

I can trade as soon as I finish this enduro.

woodsbaIIer

As long as its the 7.3 litre (Thats very important, it has to say 7.3 in the cars name)
as I have the standard C12S

If so you have a deal!

I have a Zonda 7.3 fully uppd with 45 miles from the UCD painted in Crystal Topaz Pearl color shift.

I also have a 0 mile Vertigo.

I can trade as soon as I finish this enduro.

woodsbaIIer

I'm looking for a unmodified one, do you have an un-modded version?

I can offer you the Zonda, bought from the ucd. So it does have some mileage, but i'll do an engine and chassis rebuild on it for you, in exchange for your Red X1. But i've already traded today. It'll be midnight Gmt before i'm able to send.

Can you trade now? is the zonda un-modified?

I have a Zonda C12S 7.3 with 0changes and miles for your red X1.
Available after reset.

Deal, add me on PSN- madmike1986

I can send in the morning, about 8hours from now (early start tommorow so gotta get some shut-eye)

I will accept your friend request and send it in the morning, once you have it, send me my 7.3 zonda 👍

Thanks

Deal, add me on PSN- madmike1986

I can send in the morning, about 8hours from now (early start tommorow so gotta get some shut-eye)

I will accept your friend request and send it in the morning, once you have it, send me my 7.3 zonda 👍

Thanks

You have a deal.

Back