Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Powertrain: 2959 cc , V6 , 225 hp / 6200 rpm , 275 Nm / 5000 rpm , 6-speed Sequential gearbox

Dimensions: Length 3980 mm , Width 1990 mm , Height 1045 mm , Weight 900 kg

Performance: Top speed 250 km/h , 0-100 km/h 4,5 sec

Information: http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/default.aspx?carID=11611&i=2#menu

...:odd:

No door handles, inside or out? How are you suppose to open/close the doors?

And look how tiny the footwells are. Man, trying to drive this car when you're a moderately sized human being must be a torture.

Still voted of course. What a silly, mad car this is.

And look how tiny the footwells are. Man, trying to drive this car when you're a moderately sized human being must be a torture.

It looks like the door keyholes are slightly behind the doors. Not sure about opening it from the inside.

Not sure about opening it from the inside.

...Oh, it's actually much worse than that. Take a good look at the door cards - do you see a handle anywhere?

As this is a Lambo-door kind of car, how will you pull the door down without a handle? Especially since you know, windows don't open, and there aren't many places to grip the frame and pull....

...Oh, it's actually much worse than that. Take a good look at the door cards - do you see a handle anywhere?

As this is a Lambo-door kind of car, how will you pull the door down without a handle? Especially since you know, windows don't open, and there aren't many places to grip the frame and pull....
I don't know. Maybe they expect you to use the Force to close the doors from the inside.

Hehe, Yeah it's many things that are strange about this car. But Like Naveek Darkroom says, on the outside there's a
button, but i think it's a button on the inside to.

Another thing that's strange with the car is the very high passenger step :P

I don't know. Maybe they expect you to use the Force to close the doors from the inside.

...Hah, I thought The Force was only good for pushing stuff away. Or make a hapless Stormtrooper do as told. Anyways, there is a door opening mechanism inside the car - it's located by the sills next to the seats. That's opening it taken care of, but not "closing it" bit.

Another thing that's strange with the car is the very high passenger step :P

....I thought that's because this car is unusually low to the ground?

...Hah, I thought The Force was only good for pushing stuff away. Or make a hapless Stormtrooper do as told. Anyways, there is a door opening mechanism inside the car - it's located by the sills next to the seats. That's opening it taken care of, but not "closing it" bit.

....I thought that's because this car is unusually low to the ground?
Hm, Now when you mention it. Yeah it bust be the way.

A few manufacturers hide a door release button under the mirror, I imagine this has a similar arrangement. If you look at the top down shot you can see a small pocket/recess on the door sill, I imagine this is how you get out again

Latest Posts

Back