• 32 comments

Vagabond

Biomechanics
Staff Emeritus
England
Teesdale
GTP_Vagabond
G'day guys.

Simple trade required if possible - I require 5x Gold Chrome paint chips. Will trade for a fair deal. I have many 0 miles, unmodified cars available - no list I'm afraid but name your requirements... Can be painted in DLC paint prior to trade if desired. I also have level 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 tickets, and Ticket 1000. Also many paints or race suits/helmets if required.

Post here if you are interested. I can trade cars or tickets at 00.00 GMT (1hr 19mins from this post)

Regards. :)

Edit 10th May 2012: Also looking for a Level 16 ticket - will trade cars, paints, tickets etc as mentioned above.

Last edited:
Will send 5 gratis mate,do you need any cars also? whoever thought free stuff was so hard to give away.:lol:

:lol: Free stuff...! Many thanks mate. 👍

The only car I can think of off the top of my head is the ZZII... unless you have a Level 16 ticket perchance?

You sure you don't want anything in return?

Yeah,I hate wasting days,I'll see if I have a 16.👍

Edit: 5 gold chromes and the ZZ II sent.👍:)

Last edited:
Hello there, I also can send you 5 gold chromes tonight after midnight if you want them, if possible in exchange for a lv. 23 ticket? Cheers!

I can send 5 gold chromes in one hour for either your 20, or your 18 ticket. You can send the ticket whenever ( now, next week, whenever)

Rob - many thanks mate, that's great 👍 :)

Snowman and dirt - ok to both. 👍 Send FR to GTP_Vagabond. Will send snowman level 23 shortly, dirt I'll send yours in 24hrs. You prefer level 18 or 20?

I'll give you 10 Gold Chromes for a Jaguar XJ220 '92 in one of these colors:

Amaranth Metallic
Carnival Metallic
Topaz Metallic

👍

I don't think the XJ220 is tradeable... over 1,000,000CR price-tag.

Snowman - friend request sent on PSN :)

Can send you ticket in 45mins snowman 👍

sikbeta - Actually I think the XJ220 is tradeable. I have one in Carnival Metallic but can't send it for 24-48 hrs.

Vagabond
Rob - many thanks mate, that's great 👍 :)

Snowman and dirt - ok to both. 👍 Send FR to GTP_Vagabond. Will send snowman level 23 shortly, dirt I'll send yours in 24hrs. You prefer level 18 or 20?

20 preferably

Can send you ticket in 45mins snowman 👍

sikbeta - Actually I think the XJ220 is tradeable. I have one in Carnival Metallic but can't send it for 24-48 hrs.

I don't have problems waiting mate, so, deal then? :dopey:

@Dirt - ok got that. Will send ticket either tomorrow or day after, depending on sikbeta and the XJ220. :cheers:

@sikbeta - ok mate. I'll do Dirt's level 20 ticket tomorrow and your XJ220 the day after (48hrs). You prefer 0 miles? Car is unmodified also. 👍

@snowman - level 23 ticket sent 👍

@sikbeta - ok mate. I'll do Dirt's level 20 ticket tomorrow and your XJ220 the day after (48hrs). You prefer 0 miles? Car is unmodified also. 👍

IF the car is 0 miles, 0 switches, I have no problems mate 👍

Thanks Vagabond, actually I was wrong, my reset's done, 5 gold chrome paints sent!! Thanks!! 👍

I sent the 5 as well
Got them, many thanks mate. Will send your Level 20 ticket in about 9.5hrs. :cheers:

IF the car is 0 miles, 0 switches, I have no problems mate 👍
'Fraid not mate - either 0 miles, 1 change, or 1 change, lots of miles. I have 2 other XJ220s 0/0/0 but not in the colours you want.

I'm also after a level 16 ticket -trade as mentioned in OP. 👍

'Fraid not mate - either 0 miles, 1 change, or 1 change, lots of miles. I have 2 other XJ220s 0/0/0 but not in the colours you want.

:( just looking for 0/0/0 cars, add PMC_910, will send you 5 gold paints for free 👍

:( just looking for 0/0/0 cars, add PMC_910, will send you 5 gold paints for free 👍

Sorry about that. Any other cars you're looking for? And thanks for the paints... wow, people are generous hereabouts these days. :cheers:

Hi again! By any chance do you have the glitch suit and helmet? If yes I'll send you 5 more gold chromes tomorrow night! If not, don't matter, I'll send them anyways!

Cheers!

Hi again! By any chance do you have the glitch suit and helmet? If yes I'll send you 5 more gold chromes tomorrow night! If not, don't matter, I'll send them anyways!

Cheers!
What's the glitch suit? Don't know that one... :dunce:

How about your PT cruiser in the new OCD? :D
OK but it will have to be after tomorrow's reset I think... getting booked up. :P

i have some gold chromes, do you have unmodified Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00 ?
Yes - I have a yellow one 0/0//0 but you'll have to wait a couple of days if you want it. :)

Back