Got the game on PS3 for Xmas....F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Livedog
  • 13 comments
Canada
HFX
Original_Livedog
Aside from the Nintendo Wii graphics it really is a good game. Learning new tracks, controlling your tyre wear, setups. Love it. The only thing that bugs me a lot is that CM put more detail into the drivers lounge than anything else in the game. Look at the couch! Beautiful.

Livedog
Aside from the Nintendo Wii graphics it really is a good game. Learning new tracks, controlling your tyre wear, setups. Love it. The only thing that bugs me a lot is that CM put more detail into the drivers lounge than anything else in the game. Look at the couch! Beautiful.

I just got it recently too, and the graphics are pretty poor, but I don't notice them while driving. Really enjoying it so far.

The graphics are good, the framerate is terrible on PS3. Under 30 FPS and studdery on a consistent basis = Codemasters dropped the ball on the PS3 development.

MikeTheHockeyFan
The graphics are good, the framerate is terrible on PS3. Under 30 FPS and studdery on a consistent basis = Codemasters dropped the ball on the PS3 development.

Isn't normal frame rate 24FPS? So then really for good graphics they would need the 48 right?

Isn't normal frame rate 24FPS? So then really for good graphics they would need the 48 right?

Anything below 30FPS looks really bad in games. 24FPS is used in film.
60FPS is the number to look for when going for smooth video gaming.

i also have this game, frame rate is choppy but the F1 models are pretty good the surrounding areas could use a little sprinkle of GT5 ;)

I just about picked this up for my PS3 but was outbid on eBay. Glad I was because I then purchased it for my Xbox and the graphics and framerate is very good - no complaints.
It is a shame many PS3 developers are failing to utilize the hardware.

I bought this when i got my copy of GT5 a few months back. Guess which game i go back to on a daily basis :P

But yeah the times ive played the game its not been too bad but then again i didnt play through the F1 championship or anything so cant really comment that much on the graphics.

Latest Posts

Back