Gr2/3/4 cars with unique GT auto parts!

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
oppsijustkilledu
Just trying to compile a list of cars that have different wings and other parts.

Audi R8 LMS EVO 19 has the EVO 2 wing available for purchase from GT Auto. It also has 2 different rear diffusers.

The EVO 2 wing gives a massive increase in downforce from 650 upto 800! Rear diffuser doesn’t to change downforce levels but could have an effect still.

The 2016 GT-R Nismo GT500 has a 2nd wing available for purchase. It’s a much wider wing has a increase in downforce from 1000 to 1150. All the 2016 GT500 cars have Fuji high downforce wing available in GT Auto.

GR4 Silvia touring car has access to the custom wing sets but haven’t looked into the changes in downforce levels.

What other GR2/3/4 cars have unique modifications?

Last edited:
Awesome, I didn’t even know it was possible (and felt like an idiot every time I went there)! I’ll have to go back through and check.

Just trying to compile a list of cars that have different wings and other parts.

Audi R8 LMS EVO 19 has the EVO 2 wing available for purchase from GT Auto. It also has 2 different rear diffusers.

The EVO 2 wing gives a massive increase in downforce from 650 upto 800! Rear diffuser doesn’t to change downforce levels but could have an effect still.

The 2016 GT-R Nismo GT500 has a 2nd wing available for purchase. It’s a much wider wing has a increase in downforce from 1000 to 1150. All the 2016 GT500 cars have Fuji high downforce wing available in GT Auto.

GR4 Silvia touring car has access to the custom wing sets but haven’t looked into the changes in downforce levels.

2016 Lexus GT500 has the same wing with the same effect, so presumably the NSX will have it as well.

Not being Gr. 2/3/4, the Civic EJ Touring Car let's you put the standard grill with Honda badge instead of the red background badge on the hood, two options of front splitter and several rear wing options

Not being Gr. 2/3/4, the Civic EJ Touring Car let's you put the standard grill with Honda badge instead of the red background badge on the hood, two options of front splitter and several rear wing options
Most of them were also parts for the regular EK Civics.

BRZ GT300 has minor changes you can make to front grill area
Yup, 3 different amounts of tape and be applied over what I’m assuming are brake cooling ducts. I believe this is only cosmetic as I didn’t see a different in specs between no tape and fully taped but could be wrong as it’s been awhile and an update has occurred since I messed with that car.

Note that installing the custom wing for 2016 GT-R GT500 from GT Auto also lowers the cars PP by several points. At least it did for me back in update 1.14 or 1.15 when I got the car and tuned it for Sardegna. I was able to add back a little more power after installing because my PP lowered. Not sure how changing the wing affects others’ PP.

Note that installing the custom wing for 2016 GT-R GT500 from GT Auto also lowers the cars PP by several points. At least it did for me back in update 1.14 or 1.15 when I got the car and tuned it for Sardegna. I was able to add back a little more power after installing because my PP lowered. Not sure how changing the wing affects others’ PP.
That's because the range for the rear wing setting changes and the lowest value is higher on the HDF wing. It just makes the car understeer more in quicker corners because you cant get the aero balance back.

Back