Gr4 weekend racing!

• Thread starter jtcaddy
  • 39 comments
jtcaddy,

I have been looking around for a GR4 league that runs on the weekends.

Are you still doing the 10am races on Sunday?
I am on the west coast; this would be the only one I could realistically make.

Last edited:
jtcaddy,

I have been looking around for a GR4 league that runs on the weekends.

Are you still doing the 10am races on Sunday?
I am on the west coast; this would be the only one I could realistically make.
Hello,

Yes, we still run gr4 every Saturday and Sunday from about 8am to 10-11am Eastern time. I do hold a league race Sunday morning at 8am which last about 45min. Gr4 racing resumes after we wrap that up.

CALLING ALL RACERS!

View attachment 1235544

As long as you see this post, we are still active. Our lobby has been doing great and I want to say thank you to all the racers that now join weekly. We have a great racing family that has developed!

We are looking to add additional racers to our weekend Gr4 racing schedule. We hold open lobbies every Saturday and Sunday morning around 8am-10am. So grab a cup of coffee and join the races!

We promote clean, competitive, and fun racing. All skill levels are welcomed as long as you display proper racing etiquette. From knowledgeable veterans to amateurs that are improving their skills week to week, you will always have someone to be competitive with.

As mentioned, we race Gr4 group cars. We use BOP, RH tires, and mostly real settings. Races are sprint type layout that usually consist of 4-5 laps depending on track size. We change tracks after each race with a short 2-5 minute intermission between races. This keeps the action going and fast paced.

You ready to partake? It’s easy. No complicated stuff here. Add me on PSN (jtcaddy) and join the room. The lobby is open to all. With that said, clean racing is a must and heavily regulated. Aggressive and improper race craft will be removed immediately.

I usually upload some of our races on YouTube. I’m starting implement live stream too. (YT: jtcaddy)

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we will be glad to have you join our community. See you on the track.

Spec race
We are adding a one make spec race once a week. Saturday between 9:30am and 10:00am US Eastern time. This will be a point system style layout. Track will change week to week. For more details I have a dedicated thread in this forum, iSpec League.​

Happy to join if you have places. Thanks

Back