Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
I must say I am really dissapointed about what`I`ve seen so far! Driving physics, damage physics and roll over physics. If this is it I`m not getting the game. Buying iracing instead.

Who cares about visual damages, I never felt it so important, but I care about mechanical damage!!

RDK what about that? crashing your car have you seen any differences in driving? I mean less top speed or choppy accelleration....

I must say I am really dissapointed about what`I`ve seen so far! Driving physics, damage physics and roll over physics. If this is it I`m not getting the game. Buying iracing instead.

Okay cya later. Enjoy your terrible looking racing sim with a really awful, small racing community.

Hi RDK, first of all, thank you for that magnificent pics! I can't wait to make a lot of them!!! :D
Second... I know I might get a bit boring with this... but how is the sound of the 458? It's the same of the F430 in Prologue? What are your thoughts?
Thank you!

Here, I edited it for a darker look and less bright red on the car.

specialstageroute73.jpg

Looks a lot better. 👍

Don't get me wrong. The game will be great anyway.

Seriously, I think that damage is getting bigger as u progress the carrier.. It makes sense cause it would be too hard for some players to experience that kinda punishment from start.. Lot of people would be turned off instantly..
This way at start of the game you learn the basics of driving, and how u progress game asks you to make less and less mistakes ( or u total your car ) to the point where 1 mistake makes you fail the race...
It really have sense, don't u people think ? Same is with AI of drivers, they are stupid at start and become better after, just imagine if at start car would be destroyed with 1 hit, while AI is stupid, it would be really pain in the ******** !!!!

I don't think damage increasing with the career makes any sense at all. Why would anyone in their right mind release a game that starts off totally unbelievable and gradually gets more and more realistic as you go along? If you've got the goods, you deliver them. Holding back would only cause trouble.

Seriously, I think that damage is getting bigger as u progress the carrier.. It makes sense cause it would be too hard for some players to experience that kinda punishment from start.. Lot of people would be turned off instantly..
This way at start of the game you learn the basics of driving, and how u progress game asks you to make less and less mistakes ( or u total your car ) to the point where 1 mistake makes you fail the race...
It really have sense, don't u people think ? Same is with AI of drivers, they are stupid at start and become better after, just imagine if at start car would be destroyed with 1 hit, while AI is stupid, it would be really pain in the ******** !!!!

Maybe they will allow me to use my wheel after I 100% on a dual shock.
That would be cool.

I don't think damage increasing with the career makes any sense at all. Why would anyone in their right mind release a game that starts off totally unbelievable and gradually gets more and more realistic as you go along? If you've got the goods, you deliver them. Holding back would only cause trouble.

Agree

And how you expect that people would learn driving that way ? Where 1 mistakes makes total failure. Not everyone are pro at GT from start !
I think that's already confirmed that AI is more and more challenging how u progress the carrier while at start is totally stupid ( again for same reasons )..
And i can't believe how stupid it would be that i need to finish the race while avoiding all the kamikaze AI cars ....

videos videos later RDK. Thanks much.

Tekken any more videos, if you are out there, i am sure Tekken is playing and hopefully gonna upload some new vids on this beautiful Sunday.

Those pictures and football Sunday what can be better, well in ten days is the only thin g gonna be better.

I don't know, but eh, is this how you guys would like to GT5? I don't like the graphics, don't like the whole car football thing, and the damage is very visable but it hurts the graphical oompf.

Seeing the photos I really can't wait for GT5 and spend the rest of my life driving the 458.

Yeah as much as I like Forza 3 a lot, this is the game that people want GT5 to be better than in a lot of areas lol. Forza 3's physics are not that impressive, neither are its graphics, car sounds, and damage modeling. If Turn-10 can't get it right, then I don't expect PD to do the same. I'm glad they toned down the damage.

Seriously guys, Forza 3's physics and driving are almost near Burnout or Mario Kart levels. Don't think that GT5 needs to compare, it is actually better then Forza 3's driving. It makes for some hilarious moments, but it isn't very realistic when you get bumped and your car goes flying half way down the track.

Wow! Some of those pics posted by RDK are mindblowing!! The graphics alone make this game a must buy. Then add in the 1000+ cars! By the time I'm done with the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG, SLS AMG, Audi RS6, Mclaren MP12... Ferrari Italia, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Lamborghini LP670SV Murcielago and Lamborghini Gallardo 540 it will be months later, then I'll look at the rest of the cars.

As for the tracks, TOP GEAR is top on my list to try out first. After years of watch the Top Gear show, I am really excited to be able to drive on the track, created faithfully and accurately by PD.

Then the course maker looks to be quite bigger than was initially expected, so there go more months as I make my own perfect course to suit my favorite cars! I could talk for hours about what there is to do but I'll just wait for the game to come out and then kiss all my free time goodbye!

I really don't understand why people are upset yet they don't even have the game yet. Obviously there is a lot of stuff to unlock as you play! Hell, if this was just GT Top Gear edition, I'd buy it!!

Thank you for all the wonderful images of Gran Turismo 5, RDK.

And to the rest of you, calm down for the love of god. This is getting ridiculous.

Back