Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming Next Week, With Three New Cars

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 171 comments
Is there something wrong?
1727580181982.png

just look at this, and it doesn't help that everybody in the racing game community MOCKS AND INSULTS ME for pointing it out, EVEN AND ESPECIALLY IN HERE

at this point i don't care in losing my account, i never even used this site in the first place, just make sure kaz learns about his mistake
There are C5s here. Did you vote for them?

If you’ve searched the Suggestions Threads and haven’t found the C5(s) you’d like in the game, add your suggestion. Might be players that feel the same about that model.

A fair amount of cars members have suggested were actually added to GT7. Maybe PD will add one. Maybe they won’t. Some members do have meltdowns. Take a breath and channel your frustrations to what you want to see so people can vote. Kaz-PD might take notice, if they haven’t modelled one already.

** THIS ***ING * GAME AND WEBSITE, I'D RATHER HAVE NO *ING CORVETTES AT ALL THAN EVERY CORVETTE EXCEPT THE C5, IT'S BEEN OVER A ****ING YEAR AND YET POLYPHONY STILL * IT UP ALWAYS, **** YOU ALL I ****ING HATE YOU
Man, that's tough. Anyways Berto says hello. :cheers:

View attachment 1392889
just look at this, and it doesn't help that everybody in the racing game community MOCKS AND INSULTS ME for pointing it out, EVEN AND ESPECIALLY IN HERE
Gonna go out on a limb here and say this has more to do with your apparent propensity for profanity-laced tirades and general aggression than it does about people not wanting the C5.

** THIS ING * GAME AND WEBSITE, I'D RATHER HAVE NO ING CORVETTES AT ALL THAN EVERY CORVETTE EXCEPT THE C5, IT'S BEEN OVER A ***ING YEAR AND YET POLYPHONY STILL * IT UP ALWAYS, * YOU ALL I ****ING HATE YOU
There's no point getting abusive mate. I understand the frustration because I want the car too but this won't help your cause.

Last edited:
There's no point getting abusive mate. I understand the frustration because I want the car too but this won't help your cause.
What in the world, I was shocked when I read his message. If you don't like the game and what PD does then don't play it. Simple as that.

I mean PD is not a perfect company, they don't 100% do what the fans want them to do, so why complain and gripe about it, most people should move on and just accept things the way they are for now, I mean we have over 500 cars in the game. Plus a ton of tracks.

it doesn't help that everybody in the racing game community MOCKS AND INSULTS ME for pointing it out, EVEN AND ESPECIALLY IN HERE
This was your previous post 👇, insulting everyone. A little self reflection about your attitude and maybe you'd get a better response. Just a thought.
** THIS ***ING * GAME AND WEBSITE, I'D RATHER HAVE NO *ING CORVETTES AT ALL THAN EVERY CORVETTE EXCEPT THE C5, IT'S BEEN OVER A ****ING YEAR AND YET POLYPHONY STILL * IT UP ALWAYS, **** YOU ALL I ****ING HATE YOU

Yes being negative will get you a negative nasty result meaning people won't respect you, so you have to change your attitude towards the game and life. That's the cold hard truth. You should be thankful that PD has done all this work for us for over 20 years with these Gran Turismo titles.

Last edited:
Let’s get back on topic…?

For the van I’m thinking more the Honda Stepwagon instead of the HiAce.. Just because the length of the roof looks a bit shorter than most pictures I found of the HiAce, it seems to fit the length of the Stepwagon better :)

The entire post came across as if the July update never happened, and that update nullifies the point we shouldn’t expect much two and a half years into the game’s life. We obviously can expect much still. Next up is PS5 Pro Support. That’s not insignificant.
Not what I said, PassTheMikeYo’s post just proves my point

Last edited:
Back